Greg Hardy's charges were dropped...

Do you even read the links that you post or did you just read what she said and make your conclusion from there? Dammit, man. READ YOUR OWN DAMNED ARTICLES BEFORE POSTING THEM.

Of course I read it.

He was found guilty in his original trial.

He appealed.

He paid her off and she disappeared.

The charges had to be dropped.

Where am I mistaken?

Yes, the one where he was actually captured on video throwing the KO punch and then dragging her out of the elevator.

He was innocent too. Didn't you know that?
This is what the damned thread was about, in the first place. Have we become so stupid that we see something with our eyes but are told something different by the media and believe them instead of our own senses. I dare you to pull the video up of Rice and look at the OPEN HANDED slap he throws, just as she is lunging in to hit him. She slips BEFORE he hits her and she falls face first onto the railing. You are also dismissing the entire barrage through the hallway leading up to the elevator incident. "But the news said..."

This is what the damned thread was about, in the first place. Have we become so stupid that we see something with our eyes but are told something different by the media and believe them instead of our own senses. I dare you to pull the video up of Rice and look at the OPEN HANDED slap he throws, just as she is lunging in to hit him. She slips BEFORE he hits her and she falls face first onto the railing. You are also dismissing the entire barrage through the hallway leading up to the elevator incident. "But the news said..."

Hotdamn you are retarded. Oh wait, are you the Greg's new boyfriend?

Of course I read it.

He was found guilty in his original trial.

He appealed.

He paid her off and she disappeared.

The charges had to be dropped.

Where am I mistaken?
Do you know if he paid her to disappear? Do you know when the settlement was reached? Did you know that his attorney was trying to find her and her own attorney would not disclose where she was? If she lied in the first trial, by not showing up to the second one, it all goes away.

You need to lay off the drugs.

Last edited:
Fo realz. If the dude wasn't such a head case, he would still be playing cause he still has physical gifts and could STILL play at high level. For the NFL to (excuse expression) "blacklist" him, says volumes about what really happened and how loose a fucking cannon he was in his personal life, in practices, in locker room and on sidelines(look up "greg hardy angry on sidelines" on youtube). The NFL has investigators that can find out ANYTHING on you. Ex FBI, ex cops....they know what he did probably better than the fucking cops. Hes guilty as far as Im concerned and the NFL threw him out. That speaks VOLUMES. VOLUMES. Dude was a loose cannon. Is he now? Time will tell. Im of the opinion that if you are a shithead, learning "martial arts" or fighting only makes u a more dangerous shithead. I think he will fuck up again imo.
but the NFL sends guys to 'sensitivity' training for using slurs that we all have used our entire life. They would ban a player for offending less than 1% of the world's population but praise them for offending all of America. If you are going to use the NFL as your basis for morality, you've got more issues than Hardy does.

He is standing back and she is coming forward... slapping her might not be something that you or I would do but then I've got to ask (tongue in cheek) where's the equality for women's libbers? If a guy charged Rice like that, we would all be saying the guy got what he deserved.

And before you go full retard on me, I'm not saying that it is ok to hit women but I am going to ask you why YOU believe it isn't ok.

Tread lightly because we have a lot of "women are equal in every way to men" Sherdoggers on these forums these days.

He is standing back and she is coming forward... slapping her might not be something that you or I would do but then I've got to ask (tongue in cheek) where's the equality for women's libbers? If a guy charged Rice like that, we would all be saying the guy got what he deserved.

And before you go full retard on me, I'm not saying that it is ok to hit women but I am going to ask you why YOU believe it isn't ok.

Tread lightly because we have a lot of "women are equal in every way to men" Sherdoggers on these forums these days.

I'm still looking for her slip into the railing before he blasts her. It isn't there.

What the hell, Sherdog?! Do your damned homework. You swallowed the PC bullshit hook, line and sinker.

He was found guilty by a judge without a hearing, then when he requested a trial by jury where the girl would have to "testify under oath", she bailed and all charges were dropped.

I was appalled, just like everyone else was, when the story broke and when they released the photos of her "damage", I fully expected to see a girl with an exploded face. She had a few scratches and bruises that were in line with his story of having to restrain her after she was coked up and drunk. Just look at the size of that guy and the size of the girl... had he "beat her" she would have looked a lot worse than what she did. I see Sherdoggers on here saying that you should "never lay your hands on a woman" and I agree, unless that woman is trying to punch you, scratch yo or, hit you with something, then you have to restrain her. You might not have time to get the furry handcuffs or find a pillow to hit her with so you use your hands. Marks will be left on her body and in this day and age of the PC pansy ass bullshit, you will probably be arrested for "assault" until they sort out the mess, just like what happened with Hardy.

"but the news said..."

Come on, Sherdog.... you are better than that!

she didn't show cause he paid her off.

I'm still looking for her slip into the railing before he blasts her. It isn't there.
Slap, slip. Answer the question.... why is she allowed to approach him in a threatening manner but it isn't ok for another guy to do the same? You support the rainbow crap, give me an answer on equality.

You stepped in it and didn't even see it coming.

Didn't you just say that Hardy did not receive a first trial?
It is called a "trial" but you just bring your case in front of a judge and they render an opinion. You usually only do that if you feel the case is pretty easily won. It obviously wasn't.

Slap, slip. Answer the question.... why is she allowed to approach him in a threatening manner but it isn't ok for another guy to do the same? You support the rainbow crap, give me an answer on equality.

You stepped in it and didn't even see it coming.

I stepped in it? You are the one who claimed that she slipped. Where is the slip?

It is called a "trial" but you just bring your case in front of a judge and they render an opinion. You usually only do that if you feel the case is pretty easily won. It obviously wasn't.

No, that was standard procedure for that level of offense in N. Carolina. And it was indeed a trial.

Has TrueFightFan mentioned yet the love and affection by which Rice drags - I mean carefully and lovingly - removes his fiancé from the elevator? You know, a lesser gentleman would have left her there.

He's an ex-Cowgirl. That's means he's for sure guilty of somethin
{<hhh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back