OMG I ****** up real real bad

Go back tonight with a ski mask on and smash the fuck out of the cameras and get the memory cards.

Duh.

This is going to sound absolutely ridiculous but I dont know who else to tell and I need to get this off my chest. I'm absolutely panicked right now. I feel like I might pass out.

I live by a decently sized woods, it is right behind my house. Its a big enough wooded area that there are certainly plenty of deer and stuff in there, but not big enough to where anyone intelligent would hunt as they would definitely get in big trouble hunting within city limits.

Anyways I was feeling kind of frisky, needing to fap one out and it hit me. I dont know where this idea came from, but it came. Its a nice day out so I figure, what the hell, I'm going to bust one out in the woods. Return to nature you know? Reconnect with the primal side.

So I go pretty deep into the woods, deep enough to where it was definitely not still on my property. Probably about 2 miles in. I start the job when half way in something catches my eye in a tree. I immediately know what it is, and upon closer inspection I verify. A fucking trail cam. Its secured to the tree in some kind of homemade box with a lock. I cant get it off with out breaking the box.

Looking around I find 2 more for a total of 3. Two of them were essentially pointed right at me. I would smash them to pieces and steal the memory card, but looking up one Amazon that resembles them entirely it seems these fucking things can stream/store directly to computers and phones they are connected to!

WHAT DO I DO

You got the vid for us?

Has anyone suggested that you find out who owns the cameras, speak with them and call them gay for filming you beatin ur meat?

Go back tonight with a ski mask on and smash the fuck out of the cameras and get the memory cards.

Duh.

^ Plan A

Think he’s trolling tho, nobodies that retarded, surely?

TS furiously masturbating in his chute boxe shirt, the wind tickling his balls as he looks up an spots 3 cameras?

Not buying it. Would have ripped them down right then.

it was really hard for me to not make a opposite thread pretending to be the guy that owns the trailcams and talking aobut cathing some pervert whacking off in front of them. didnt want those dubs tho famalam

This is great haha. Brings me happiness as I sit here at the land transport office in Thailand waiting to get my drivers license.

I jacked off in the woods once. The only thing that saw me was a fox. It sat there watching me the entire time.

This is going to sound absolutely ridiculous but I dont know who else to tell and I need to get this off my chest. I'm absolutely panicked right now. I feel like I might pass out.

I live by a decently sized woods, it is right behind my house. Its a big enough wooded area that there are certainly plenty of deer and stuff in there, but not big enough to where anyone intelligent would hunt as they would definitely get in big trouble hunting within city limits.

Anyways I was feeling kind of frisky, needing to fap one out and it hit me. I dont know where this idea came from, but it came. Its a nice day out so I figure, what the hell, I'm going to bust one out in the woods. Return to nature you know? Reconnect with the primal side.

So I go pretty deep into the woods, deep enough to where it was definitely not still on my property. Probably about 2 miles in. I start the job when half way in something catches my eye in a tree. I immediately know what it is, and upon closer inspection I verify. A fucking trail cam. Its secured to the tree in some kind of homemade box with a lock. I cant get it off with out breaking the box.

Looking around I find 2 more for a total of 3. Two of them were essentially pointed right at me. I would smash them to pieces and steal the memory card, but looking up one Amazon that resembles them entirely it seems these fucking things can stream/store directly to computers and phones they are connected to!

WHAT DO I DO
You told Sherdog to set their YouTube search filter to, "pervert masturbates in the forest" for the next week.

I jacked off in the woods once. The only thing that saw me was a fox. It sat there watching me the entire time.

As l9ng as it wasn't Jamie...he'd slap you with his...

any 'Enemy of the State' references yet?

I didn't read the whole thread.

So now I will use this instead of 'If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound??'

So now I will use this instead of 'If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound??'

If its caught on a trail cam it will?

Next time bring some girls and get it on. The surveillance team will probably appreciate, and not squeal on you. Those guys must be darn bored watching trees all day.

I'll take things that never happened for 200, Alex...

Back