Gsp say smaller guys like Dj and Tj is so much better than the bigger guys like Gsp himself

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he also says that he would get demolished if he's the same size as them(tj, cruz and dj)

timestamp

Well he's just as silly as this p4p and "they're smaller so they have more skill" nonsense.

Well he's just as silly as this p4p and "they're smaller so they have more skill" nonsense.
I would take the greatest fighter of all time words over a random sherdogger like you.
And gsp is the least silly fighter out there.he know what he’s talking about and he’s being honest about it

Always humble GSP, never change!

It's proven the smaller you are the more body control you have, they move much better. If you took any of those guys and made them a welterweight they would look completely different because they would have to be more aware of how they use up energy and so on.

Wow. Look at the way those little guys beat up those other little guys.....

I am pretty sure GSP would kill DJ, TJ And Cruz if they were all 170 or 125. Still, nice to give guys credit.

GSP is a welcome change from all the shit talkers out there.

Stay classy GSP!

he says a lot of stuff, doesn't make it gosspel. he's just being self deprecating again.

The rate of production from a 125er is hard to match

I agree with him but having said that that doesn't necessarily mean they are more entertaining.

I would take the greatest fighter of all time words over a random sherdogger like you.
And gsp is the least silly fighter out there.he know what he’s talking about and he’s being honest about it

agreed.

smaller guys can move better, thus they can be more creative in how they move because the force of gravity on them is barely anything. With bigger guys you cant experiment with footwork as well because you're limited.

Because of this, smaller guys can create more techniques and the bigger guys can try and copy it as well as they can.

The key thing he says is that he watches their fights to pick up new techniques and make improvements. It's not an arbitrary thing about speed. This is on a purely technical level that he's talking about.

I'm sure he's being a bit humble because he's that kinda guy but still, a very welcome take on the lighter weight classes

GSP also said he would fight Whittaker because “it’s in the contract”.

agreed.

smaller guys can move better, thus they can be more creative in how they move because the force of gravity on them is barely anything. With bigger guys you cant experiment with footwork as well because you're limited.

Because of this, smaller guys can create more techniques and the bigger guys can try and copy it as well as they can.

I don't know why fight fans are resistant to this.

Heavyweights>rest of the divisions.
Fedor>rest of the all time greats.

Back