Why is PC gaming the "master race" when their best games are console ports?

PC gaming sucks lol. Mouse and Keyboard is easy mode on FPS as well and doesn’t take nearly the amount of skill controllers take.

tenor.gif

Because PC has pretty much everything the consoles have, and 1000x more. 4x games and RTS are basically nonexistent on consoles. Same with point and click adventure games. They are also cheaper, with insane deals all the time.

More options with controls too. Dont like KM combo? Plug in a console controller. Easy peasy. You can also play games and do so many other things at the same time. A PC is so much more than a console, so the extra cost is infinitely worth it. That same gaming PC will do video editing, and many other tasks that are impossible on a console.

Consoles win only in the ease of use department. Simply plug and play. That alone is its saving grace.

I have litterally every Tekken game made running at wide screen high resolution playing on my PC controlled with a DS4, a PS3 Hori RAP3, and a XBOX 360 Hori SCV arcade stick.

You can't do that with a console.

I watched the PC game show and my god it was absolutely awful. Their only good games are games from Xbox or PS4. Can someone explain where this "master race" thing came from?

No.

Arma 3
Rust
Counter trike
Wow
Days
Assetto Corsa
The forest
I could go on .. for days

To poor to game on a PC but acts like he knows how it is pffft

PC's are for nerds.

Consoles are for cool people.

And yet you never answered the question. PC gaming is a joke, people spend thousands of dollars on high end computers to play fortnite and league of legends.

Fortnite and League are time wasters for PC gamers while they wait for their favorite games and mods to get patched and new games to come out.

60fps+, install and download times that don't take ages, mods, not paying for online, better sales, customization, good luck playing Total War or most strategy games on console, etc etc. If a game is buggy or broken, some noble fellow in the community will fix it. People also keep old games relevant with fan patches.

Only reason I haven't kicked him out is cuz he is so fun to kick around.

I'm a weak man. With simple vices.

Why kick someone out who has a different opinion? Don't you think you are abusing your power as a mod a bit?

Go to a gaming convention and you will see most games are for PC. Unless it's AAA exclusive (like Last of Us 2 for example) most of the xbox and ps games are released on PC first or at the same time with the consoles. The amount of games you can play on PC compared to what's available on console isn't even close. On PC, there's more choices and better graphics.

PC PWNS all consoles. The only reason I have a playstation and switch are for the exclusives (and portability for switch).

The true master race is the one who owns a console(only PS4 counts) and a gaming PC

Lol at world of Warcraft being number 2. Stopped reading after that

I'm more surprised a club dragging neanderthal like yourself can read. World of Warcraft has been going solid for 14 years dips in numbers over that time but it is still going strong and people are still paying $60 for expansions and $15 for monthly subscriptions. I'd hazard a guess that it has been the highest earning game of all time and it has never even gone near a console. PC = Master Race, Console = Neanderthals buying the reinvention of the wheel every 3 - 8 years to play in 30fps on medium graphics.

I'm more surprised a club dragging neanderthal like yourself can read. World of Warcraft has been going solid for 14 years dips in numbers over that time but it is still going strong and people are still paying $60 for expansions and $15 for monthly subscriptions. I'd hazard a guess that it has been the highest earning game of all time and it has never even gone near a console. PC = Master Race, Console = Neanderthals buying the reinvention of the wheel every 3 - 8 years to play in 30fps on medium graphics.

Resorts to personal attacks = no argument. Have a good day

still lol at WoW being your example.

Resorts to personal attacks = no argument. Have a good day
I've already presented my argument. I presented some more of it in that.
I always have a good day.

I've already presented my argument. I presented some more of it in that.
I always have a good day.

No you didn't, you just said WoW made a bunch of money so PC > Consoles. You have no argument. You called me an idiot in the first reply, a neanderthal in the 2nd. That is what people do when they have no argument. You mentioning WoW shows the lack of high quality games currently on computers.

No you didn't, you just said WoW made a bunch of money so PC > Consoles. You have no argument. You called me an idiot in the first reply, a neanderthal in the 2nd. That is what people do when they have no argument. You mentioning WoW shows the lack of high quality games currently on computers.

Hmmm if you don't see how making a lot of money correlates to it being a good game then I guess you are an idiot as I first mentioned.
No console game will ever have the longevity of World of Warcraft. The fact that console players have been begging for it to come to console for years shows the demand for it. PUBG came to console and sucked, but on PC it has enjoyed a strong following since release, it's spawned numerous last man standing clones, Rust and Ark spawned the multiplayer survival genre on PC.
All trends in gaming start on a PC. Developers have to dumb their games down for Console so the non up-gradable hardware can run them at a reasonable FPS. If you can't see how a high end PC is better than a console then you are an ignorant idiot/troll

Hmmm if you don't see how making a lot of money correlates to it being a good game then I guess you are an idiot as I first mentioned.
No console game will ever have the longevity of World of Warcraft. The fact that console players have been begging for it to come to console for years shows the demand for it. PUBG came to console and sucked, but on PC it has enjoyed a strong following since release, it's spawned numerous last man standing clones, Rust and Ark spawned the multiplayer survival genre on PC.
All trends in gaming start on a PC. Developers have to dumb their games down for Console so the non up-gradable hardware can run them at a reasonable FPS. If you can't see how a high end PC is better than a console then you are an ignorant idiot/troll

PUBG, are you trolling now? That game is absolutely awful

PC games screwed themselves by pirating everything.

Back