lol @ Dana's reaction to Conor saying he gets promotor checks

SpiderFan187

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I just noticed this and cracked up so thought i'll share.

giphy.gif

(thanks to poster below - lazy to scroll down and find his name) He moves his hand from the side to do that, Video & time stamp below

Last edited:
He wanked the mic?

LMAO yea, something you do when your friend says something and they are full of it. I remember Dana saying somewhere else when asked about it that Conor wasn't co promoting but wanted to have his name on the board. So seeing this now cracked me up.

Dana will be forced to pay Conor via promotor checks with the way UFC PPVs have been selling

LMAO yea, something you do when your friend says something and they are full of it. I remember Dana saying somewhere else when asked about it that Conor wasn't co promoting but wanted to have his name on the board. So seeing this now cracked me up.

Dana shaking= Must not call him out on his bullshit!

McGregor was listed as a promoter on the event

maxresdefault.jpg

You don't know how the money was broken down

No1 knows besides then but Dana said in the past he just had his name there and wasn't a promotor. But Dana does lies... either way I found Dana's wanking motion after he said it very funny as which is why I posted this so if he got paid or not imo doesn't make it more or less funny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back