**** NEW OPPONENT**** Sherdogger @AJ Garcia in Main Event on Saturday In Utah. UPDATED WITH PPV INFO

That's so cool man.
Best of luck from Brazil.

Oh look, you have international fans already. :D

Good luck & give a shout out to sherdog & trannies!

Congrats on overcoming addiction.
Good luck on your fight. I'll be rooting for you.
May JBG be with you.

Just don't abbandon Sherdog when you become famous.

Awesome. Thanks for the shout out @Buff It’s been a busy day. Training session at ten this morning, then work, and going straight to training again now. I’ll post more when I get home from the gym tonight.

fuck yeah buddai, awesome to speak with someone out there doin it. fuck shit up, bruh!

Let's go, AJ! You're basically the Last of the Mohicans on here, so I'm rooting for you.

Once we get the Sherdog Performance Institute built things will really start to pop off for The Sherdog Fight Team

War AJ and Sherdog!

Once we get the Sherdog Performance Institute built things will really start to pop off for The Sherdog Fight Team

War AJ and Sherdog!
Haha but then if I lose everyone will be like “well he spent his time at the sherdog performance institute instead of a real camp” and blame the PI

Haha but then if I lose everyone will be like “well he spent his time at the sherdog performance institute instead of a real camp” and blame the PI

watched yr fight with akers man, good fucking job

watched yr fight with akers man, good fucking job
Thanks man. I was real worried about that cause fractured my foot 3 weeks out from it so I didn’t get in as much cardio as I wanted during those final 2 weeks of training, and I knew that he doesn’t get tired and he’s tough as shit. That’s the main reason I went for that arm bar right away when I got him mounted. Then when I switched it to the triangle, I was squeezing on my foot that was hurt or I definitely would’ve finished it.

Thanks man. I was real worried about that cause fractured my foot 3 weeks out from it so I didn’t get in as much cardio as I wanted during those final 2 weeks of training, and I knew that he doesn’t get tired and he’s tough as shit. That’s the main reason I went for that arm bar right away when I got him mounted. Then when I switched it to the triangle, I was squeezing on my foot that was hurt or I definitely would’ve finished it.

Damn all that with a fractured foot too! Both you guys were really pushing for it, entertaining stuff. Ill watch that other fight thats posted when i get a chance

Good luck man! Kick his ass

Nice, i will have to get tickets and go check it out. Always nice to see a local who is also a sherdogger.

Aj, do you get a commission if I buy them from you? If yes shoot me a PM with the best way to reach you and I will get them from you.

Have you been to any of these mountain force promoted events before? Are they solid? I see Pat Reeves is the promoter, how is the pay? same as steel fist?

Good luck, bruh.

@AJ Garcia , GOOD LUCK MY BROTHER!!

Whoop this muddafuqqah G00D bruv°

Back