NFL player are not A lvl ,not even close

Clearly has no idea what he's talking about.

In France, the best athletes play soccer. In America, the best athletes play basketball and football.

Div. 1 wrestlers are much better overall athletes than NFL players. They have strength, speed, coordination, balance, mental toughness and _CARDIO_. The athletes in NFL are limited to only a few of these.

You're in denial my friend. Lesnar never even set foot in the NFL combine. Feel free to prove me wrong with a source.

Lesnar did a combine in 2004, it says on his Wikipedia profile. Here are the Combine stats i've seen shared in the past, its not a full breakdown just the main stuff. ""Lesnar had a great showing at the NFL Combine and made the practice team for the Minnesota Vikings. On April 19, 2004,"

40-yard dash time: 4.7 seconds
Vertical jump: 35 in
Standing long jump: 10 ft 0 in
Bench press: 225 lb with 30 reps

Here is greg hardys numbers:

40-yard dash time: 4.82 seconds ( Lesnar was faster)
Vertical jump: 35 in (Identical)
Standing long jump: 10 ft 0 in (Identical)
Bench press: 225 lb with 21 reps (Lesnar was stronger, lifted 30% more)

"Most" and "top" are not the same thing though. There are a hell of a lot more people playing soccer than rugby in England for example, but no way in hell is the national soccer team more athletic than the national rugby team overall.

highly unlikely based off statistics

The issue I'd say is that the NFL tends to have a lot of washouts which give the potential for players to move to MMA in a way that doesn't happen with say Rugby.

Big Man who run kinda fast for 10 second then gass are not A lvl.i dont know where this myth came from.
Gymnast, olympic wrestler, real football,rugby,basket ball,boxing are the Real top Of the top.
Tennis player are better athletes than NFL players.
American football suck
They are pussies. Try going at the speed and skill level of an NHL player. Add in the full contact while you are doing it. That is where the A level athletes are.

Lesnar did a combine in 2004, it says on his Wikipedia profile. Here are the Combine stats i've seen shared in the past, its not a full breakdown just the main stuff. ""Lesnar had a great showing at the NFL Combine and made the practice team for the Minnesota Vikings. On April 19, 2004,"

40-yard dash time: 4.7 seconds
Standing long jump: 10 ft 0 in
Bench press: 225 lb with 30 reps

Here is greg hardys numbers:

40-yard dash time: 4.82 seconds ( Lesnar was faster)
(Identical)
Standing long jump: 10 ft 0 in (Identical)
Bench press: 225 lb with 21 reps (Lesnar was stronger, lifted 30% more)
Dude I asked you for a credible source and you're quoting wikipedia? Lol that alone tells me you know you're wrong. Lesnar never participated in the NFL combine because he was never invited to it, peroid. In fact when lesnar tried out for the NFL, he was already in his late 20's and ended up not even making to the final roster. He was essentially training fodder for the vikings.

The best A-levels operate best in open space.

Wide receivers, running backs, defensive backs, linebackers...point guards, shooting guards and small forwards

Yet there's only one Greek freak and only one Nigerian nightmare but there are 100+ guys in the NBA and nfl with similar measurable as LeBron athleticism wise, he simply has more skill and smarts
You do realize those are nicknames, right? Of course there is only one Greek Freak! By your logic, there is also only one King James for every 100+ players in the NBA lol. And if you weren't so ignorant, you'd know there have been countless outstanding players of African origin in the NBA. Let me guess you've never heard of the Joel Embiid's, Serge Ibaka's, Andre Iguodala's, Mutombo's, Hakeem's of the league?

Dude I asked you for a credible source and you're quoting wikipedia? Lol that alone tells me you know you're wrong. Lesnar never participated in the NFL combine because he was never invited to it, peroid. In fact when lesnar tried out for the NFL, he was already in his late 20's and ended up not even making to the final roster. He was essentially training fodder for the vikings.

Reading your posts you are just mad lesnar beats hardys numbers , I did find an old 2004 link to his combine page, but it's since been deleted. Iesnar > some bums that sprint for 10s and can't fight

Div. 1 wrestlers are much better overall athletes than NFL players. They have strength, speed, coordination, balance, mental toughness and _CARDIO_. The athletes in NFL are limited to only a few of these.
I wrestled D1 and that's really not true. NFL guys are more explosive and quicker but high level collegiate wrestlers have more endurance and better coordination. It all depends on what you value in an athlete in it's respective sport.

NFL guys are insanely athletic there's a reason why the best athletes at whatever school you were at were in football. Unless you go to wack ass Villanova.

You do realize those are nicknames, right? Of course there is only one Greek Freak! By your logic, there is also only one King James for every 100+ players in the NBA lol. And if you weren't so ignorant, you'd know there have been countless outstanding players of African origin in the NBA. Let me guess you've never heard of the Joel Embiid's, Serge Ibaka's, Andre Iguodala's, Mutombo's, Hakeem's of the league?
of course I know that How many other elite nba players have their been from greece? How many from nigeria? that was my point. Lebron James is a star due to his ball skills and IQ not just his athleticism.

I wrestled D1 and that's really not true. NFL guys are more explosive and quicker but high level collegiate wrestlers have more endurance and better coordination. It all depends on what you value in an athlete in it's respective sport.

Yes, hence "overall athletes". I think a D1 wrestler would have more success in most other sports beacuse of the 2 things you mentioned. But despite that, people think that MMA-fighters are a bunch of C-level athletes lol. It's beyond stupid. Aldo/Mendes 2 for example is a perfect example of A-level athleticism. In that fight you had everything - speed, strength, power, coordination, endurance etc.

So good that Brock Lesnar was embarrassed on a football field. Yeah

Yes, hence "overall athletes". I think a D1 wrestler would have more success in most other sports beacuse of the 2 things you mentioned. But despite that, people think that MMA-fighters are a bunch of C-level athletes lol. It's beyond stupid. Aldo/Mendes 2 for example is a perfect example of A-level athleticism. In that fight you had everything - speed, strength, power, coordination, endurance etc.

Personally I'm talking about mostly guys 205 and up. Obviously the smaller guys in MMA are more athletic as they were never going to excel at other sports anyway so this was their only Avenue to being a professional using their physical attributes.

So good that Brock Lesnar was embarrassed on a football field. Yeah

He had some sucess and was asked to train in Europe (?) based on pure athleticism, so thanks for proving my point.

I'd like to see the best NFL player in a wrestling match and see how long he lasts. 2 minutes?

Jon Jones is the GOAT and both of his brothers played pro football. Idk why this is so hard for people understand that most of the best athletes in the world play football and basketball.

Reading your posts you are just mad lesnar beats hardys numbers , I did find an old 2004 link to his combine page, but it's since been deleted. Iesnar > some bums that sprint for 10s and can't fight
More empty talk. So I take it you were not able to find a single credible source to support your bogus argument? And why would I be upset about fake combine numbers? You are literally quoting stuff made up by pro wrassling fans. If anything I pity your state of delusion lol. Don't worry though, delusion almost always leads to acceptance.

Back