UFC 226: Rooting against Cormier

marwash

Booty Warrior
@Green
Reaction score
I like Daniel, but I have to root against him because he has a foot out of the door, and for selfish reasons as a fan, i don't want more confusion and mayhem with the titles.

so i guess the question is, do you want someone to win a belt when you know they won't be sticking around to defend it?

I have to agree with you. Similar to why I didn’t want Romero to win after missing weight.

Rooting against STIPE...He is the most overrated HW of all time.

Having said that, if DC wins, I know sherbros are gonna say he is the GOAT which is fucking stupid aswell.

I like both of these guys. I'll just hope for an epic fight in which the both of them look good.

He seemed like he was over-the-hill and on his way out for a few fights already. What that turned out to be were some impressive title defenses. So regardless of age and wanting to call it quits, I don't want to count out DC. I'll be going for him, hoping he makes more history. From HW to LHW back to HW? He should be the P4P king.

I just wanna see a war. Both a champions of the sport and both will come to put it down for the fans. I'm not a hater of either guy so I'm just hoping to see the best man get his hand raised.

Let things fall how they may in the future.. Just appreciate the now. DC has been a terrific ambassador for the sport. It's a young man's game anyways.

I like both of them equally, I would bet on Stone Cold Stipe though

Always rooting for Daniel. And if this is his last fight i hope it's a helluva good one.

I have no problem with DC going out on top if that's the way it turns out. He's earned it. It certainly wouldn't help the HW division out any, but then again, it would give them a chance to do a tournament like Bellator.

Will watch but don't care.

My Emotionally Invested Fights

Woodley v Covington
TJ v Cody
Khabib v Conor
Romero v Rumble (Dream Fight)

I don't give a fuck about any other fights in UFC.

I don't think he can win.. Stipe is the real deal I don't think DC can even reach the decision vs him.. unless he goes full defensive shell and wrestle to survive and keep him close but lose every round in the process.

I like Daniel, but I have to root against him because he has a foot out of the door, and for selfish reasons as a fan, i don't want more confusion and mayhem with the titles.

so i guess the question is, do you want someone to win a belt when you know they won't be sticking around to defend it?
no, i am rooting for stipe as well. it is better for the division.

I've always liked Stipe and I'm not really a fan of DC per se, but I don't really have a dog in this fight. I would be cool with Stipe continuing his reign of dominance and I would also be cool with seeing DC become the second person to hold two titles at the same time. Just hoping for a good fight.

Rooting against STIPE...He is the most overrated HW of all time.

Having said that, if DC wins, I know sherbros are gonna say he is the GOAT which is fucking stupid aswell.

I know stupid right...

upload_2018-6-14_15-35-40.png

upload_2018-6-14_15-34-35.png

Cormier is already a top 5 GOAT, and will go even higher with a win over Stipe.

I'm all in on DC. Whatever happens afterward so be it.

Cormier will give everything he have to stop Stipe win that fight help his black brothers to fight for title retired himself and Stipe and make Dana happy UFC great not boring again. Just hope God help Stipe to stop this tornado

God willing, DC will lose a close fight to Stipe, then come back to a clean Jones at LHW and beat him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back