Rumor: Brock Lesnar will visit UFC226 to announce his comeback on the New Year’s Eve-card

iWas

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The fact that Brock Lesnar's name still means something shows how much of a joke this "sport" still is.

When the referee isn’t looking he’s going to sneak in and take both Stipe and DC out with a steel chair.

Both DC and Stipe lose. Brock is the HW champion. We all celebrate.

bork1}

i think broc can come in off the bench and wrestle the title from anyone in ufc.

hell they got a got a lhw fighting for the title now.

So Brock would get another undeserved title shot after doping, beating Hunt while doped, getting suspended then retiring?
And people want Jones banned forever? lol

going to wait for a bit more reliable of a source before I put any stalk into that rumor.

The fact that Brock Lesnar's name still means something shows how much of a joke this "sport" still is.

usa_today_10884189.0.jpg

Swedish MMA-site “MMAnytt” are writing about a rumor saying that Lesnar will show up on UFC226 and either challenge the winner of Stipe vs DC or announce a “Money fight.”

For that to be possible Lesnar needs to be back in USADA testing pool before the 30/6. Or they might find a work around, lol.

Source:
https://www.mmanytt.se/senaste-nytt/brock-lesnar-ryktas-ga-titelmatch-pa-ufcs-nyarsgala/

Thoughts?

there is no workaround for suspensions.

and he has in excess of 6 months to go (Novitzky has already said its longer than that when asked if 6 months was enough), so 30/6 will be too late.

He hasn't had a win in 8 years. He is not top 5. Stop that
In July 2016 he dominated Mark Hunt who is still ranked #6. Lesnar would dispatch everyone from Derrick Lewis and below in the current rankings.

Except Greg Hardy, hes the only “unranked” guy who would KO Lesnar

Swedish MMA-site “MMAnytt” are writing about a rumor saying that Lesnar will show up on UFC226 and either challenge the winner of Stipe vs DC or announce a “Money fight.”

For that to be possible Lesnar needs to be back in USADA testing pool before the 30/6. Or they might find a work around, lol.

Source:
https://www.mmanytt.se/senaste-nytt/brock-lesnar-ryktas-ga-titelmatch-pa-ufcs-nyarsgala/

Thoughts?
Not interested in a steriod cheat coming to our sport - Jon Jones

I heard Lesnar is coming back..

Let's get this show started

Hopefully he does come back - I would like to see rematches with Reem and Cain, who aren't their former selves anymore, and the rubber match with Mir is money.

So Brock would get another undeserved title shot after doping, beating Hunt while doped, getting suspended then retiring?
And people want Jones banned forever? lol
It's business deal with it

When the UFC blacklists yyou again, don't act surprised and start crying again, Ariel.

Back