Where is Mayberry lounge, War Room, Music Discussion...

Boomb

Hate the game, not the player.
@red
Reaction score
Am I missing something? Where are these subforums?

If you look at the nav bar above the thread title there is a quick nav icon on the far right. Click and scroll down.

How come I don't see it?

only smart people see it

Fix this Sherdog people are missing out on some premium Clippy content

There's probably something wrong with the mobile version.

It's there, I think it might be buggy. I had a hard time a few times, it would be there then disappear.

Quite annoying. Love me some Mayberry.

If you look at the nav bar above the thread title there is a quick nav icon on the far right. Click and scroll down.
Yep. Above thread title to the right of fight discussion, is a small forum tree icon. Tap it and scroll to Mayberry.

Are you using your phone?? because this new sherdog is awful on the phone, I couldn't find lots of stuff earlier. Now I am on my laptop and it seems fine, but I don't like the way it looks. I don't like the change, it was totally fine before, no need for change.

Are you using your phone?? because this new sherdog is awful on the phone, I couldn't find lots of stuff earlier. Now I am on my laptop and it seems fine, but I don't like the way it looks. I don't like the change, it was totally fine before, no need for change.

Yes, I'm on my phone. Haven't check on a computer yet.

I had a hard time a few times, it would be there then disappear.

Quite annoying. Love me some Mayberry.

Exactly. It's there for a couple of seconds than it disappears.

Am I missing something? Where are these subforums?
Can you provide a screenshot of what the main page looks like for you?

Yeah the rest of the Subs are missing on my phone too.

Can you provide a screenshot of what the main page looks like for you?

There it is. If I click on that sign on the right, those 4 little squares or what are they, I can see the rest of the forum.

Thanks, I'll forward this thread to a Tech Admin

There it is. If I click on that sign on the right, those 4 little squares or what are they, I can see the rest of the forum.

Thats what it looks like on my phone too. And I don't see the belts before you can see an actual image of a Belt like the Sherdog Golden Belt.

Back