WTF where are the belts ?

Add forum weightclasses. They should give these prestigious sherdog belts to the top posters every month.

Belt no matter Daniel-san

4909-karatekid3_051.jpg

The worst part is the only color that is highly visible on your profile is a giant fucking yellow line if you're carded
<{cruzshake}>
Yeah, sherdog is basically saying: "do stupid stuff/troll to get more expositition", pretty much reflects the actual state of mma

Really though SHERDOG I want my blue belt. Make it happen. I will have my belt up on my wall.

Whats will be next, join dates? Heck, lets get rid of post counts as well. This place will be so awesome everyone is equal. No worrying about getting dubs, or banned, just make a new account every day. They are already on the right track allowing shit posters to change there name every 4 months.

I admit I liked the belts.

Felt like a Sherdog MMA thang...

All those different colored belts
Diversity was our strength

The feature wasn't removed, the add-on for it hasn't been installed yet. The theme has to be rebuilt from scratch. Keep in mind, this isn't the finalized version of this theme.

Belts should be configured sometime this week. I'll try and get the files for them converted by tonight, then they'll be exported for each user group.

Last edited:
Everybody will easily see that you are a Platinum fucker now though..

It stands out like a taunt.
Yea its way too overdone now lol. Like a fekking pageant banner!

Yeah I would be upset too if my silver belt isn’t so ugly.

WTF is "USER RANK IMAGES"? Am I in trouble or something?

Edit: ok that was weird, after I posted this, the USER RANK IMAGES thing disappeared and my black belt re-appeared.

Belts have been restored on both the default and light themes.

Now go ahead and defend them.

Belts have been restored on both the default and light themes.

Now go ahead and defend them.

Hey Admin, I couldn’t find the information about it so this is the closest thread regarding my question, about belts... Can I ask what those shining pink belt mean?

Thanks!

Back