NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone bought anything in the E3 sale?

Yeah this Splatoon dlc can suck a dick. I got 3 lines uncovered and one done and holy shit it's rough.

Devil May Cry 5 was the only game that hyped me up

To bad that one wont be on Switch

Honestly I think you guys got the better action game with Bayonetta. I never played the 2nd but the 1st game shits all over the last DMC game. I think the only game that competes with Bayonetta is DMC 3 which is widely regarded as the best one.

Been trying to contact you man. And yeah they tough as fucking hell ESPECIALLY the "Protect the Orb" and "Dodge Damage" ones. The new boss battles were fun as hell though.

Where have you tried contacting me, I haven't seen anything?

Also just wait until you try the secret boss that comes after beating the expansion. It is RIDICULOUSLY hard. I dunno if I'll ever be able to do it, but I want the piece of headgear you get for beating it so badly.

Yeah this Splatoon dlc can suck a dick. I got 3 lines uncovered and one done and holy shit it's rough.

Just wait until some of the later ones. Most are challenging but manageable, with a handful of absolutely brutal ones sprinkled in.

The only absolute horseshit broken one is the secret boss.

Honestly I think you guys got the better action game with Bayonetta. I never played the 2nd but the 1st game shits all over the last DMC game. I think the only game that competes with Bayonetta is DMC 3 which is widely regarded as the best one.

Nah

Devil May Cry is better than Bayonetta. Hideaki Itsuno is GOAT level

Nah

Devil May Cry is better than Bayonetta. Hideaki Itsuno is GOAT level

Bayonetta always felt like a cheap version of DMC to me. They're not bad games by any means, just don't have the same appeal to me. I've tried demos for most Bayonetta games and none of them felt as smooth and fun as DMC 3.

Bayonetta always felt like a cheap version of DMC to me. They're not bad games by any means, just don't have the same appeal to me. I've tried demos for most Bayonetta games and none of them felt as smooth and fun as DMC 3.

Bayonetta director was Hideki Kamiya who was the director and creator of the original Devil May Cry game.

Hideaki Itsuno is the guy who took that idea and did everything better

So you saying its a cheap version of DMC is pretty accurate

Even though I have played a TON of Overwatch, Paladins is actually really fun.

I have put maybe 5 hours into the switch version and I am enjoying it. While the art style is similar to OW, it feels more dynamic since you can customize each character more due to the card loadouts...

Been experimenting with a dps healer (Grover) and been having a blast.

lol not even close. I played and beat Bayo and it wasn't to bad but the last DMC game shit all over Bayo. The constant introduction to every fucking enemy in Bayo is one of the most annoying things I've seen in a video game. I can't believe anyone though that was a good idea. For bosses? Ok cool I get it, just a regular enemy? Fuck no.

Combat wasn't bad but not as well put together as the last DMC game. With that said Bayo 2 is supposed to be a massive improvement but I never played it.

Couple of updates to one of my most anticipated Switch releases.

Couple of updates to one of my most anticipated Switch releases.

Backed by me. The last prototype was game play and had bare blocks for background and even THEN it was fucking cool to play and mess around with and felt like a fleshed out game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back