WAR ROOM LOUNGE V10: It's all in the hips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Much topic. Many discuss.

Mod Note: This thread is for a general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note: “I'm not the goddamn king of the Wicker People, Alexander! You cuck. And you're never going to fuck Vicki”
― The silent scream of an unidentified gallery statue

giphy.gif

I'm worried that only the some of the old people will understand the OP.

I thought the hips line was about BJJ

I thought the hips line was about BJJ
Oh dear god no that would be kinda gay. No this is definitely about Carl Weathers placing his loins against our backside and moving rhythmically, causing our shaft to sway.

Do you guys ever wonder if the reason Germany is letting so many refugees in is so they can build a bigger army and give it a third try?

Do you guys ever wonder if the reason Germany is letting so many refugees in is so they can build a bigger army and give it a third try?
No. It’s to boost the population and birth rates; After all, a bunch of emasculated, low test soybois in chastity cages can’t impregnate fertile German women, so we need to bring in some Syrian Bulls to do that for them

I just realized what a nerd is first and foremost: a consumer. They are the ultimate consumers. What is a nerd in our culture? People who like Star Wars, comic books, basically everything you see on Big Bang Theory. All those connections to franchises and pop culture. They collect all this garbage. lol. My God. The entire Com Con or whatever the fuck it is called. People waiting days for toys.

People think Mark Zuckerberg is a nerd. Zuckerberg is not a nerd. He doesn't decorate his house in childish shit and put himself in the poorhouse. lol. He doesn't do it even now when rich. Cuz he isn't a fuckin nerd. Real nerds are fuckin marks.

I just realized what a nerd is first and foremost: a consumer. They are the ultimate consumers. What is a nerd in our culture? People who like Star Wars, comic books, basically everything you see on Big Bang Theory. All those connections to franchises and pop culture. They collect all this garbage. lol. My God. The entire Com Con or whatever the fuck it is called. People waiting days for toys.

People think Mark Zuckerberg is a nerd. Zuckerberg is not a nerd. He doesn't decorate his house in childish shit and put himself in the poorhouse. lol. He doesn't do it even now when rich. Cuz he isn't a fuckin nerd. Real nerds are fuckin marks.

Sounds more like what I think of as a "Geek".

Diagram for Nerds:
k-bigpic.jpg

Diagram for Geeks:
67ksBqp.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member