The Official Fifa World Cup 2018 thread v4: Harry Kane dah GAWD!!! Edition

Is Kane the greatest striker in world football right now?

• Yerrrrrrrrrrrr - DAH GAWD

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Nnnnuuuuuu

Votes: 29 74.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morrocco really REALLY need to work on their finishing
Hakimi is a starter for Morocco and he's one of their starters.

Aside from Benatia and 2-3 players on the squad -- the rest play in obscure clubs in obscure leagues no one out of their own countries follow just like Egypt with Mo Salah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Portugal are strange, no matter who they play, they always play to their level.

Lord Sugar criticised for tweet comparing Senegal team to 'beach sellers in Marbella'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44544897
_102123751_capture.jpg

cunt!

@Chules

Mario Basler about Özil: "He has the body language of a dead frog!"

{<jordan}

Balon dor means fuck all in the grand scheme of things. They just give it to whoever wins the CL between Ronaldo and Messi.

Ronaldo has won 2 league titles in his 9 years at Real........Messi has won 6 in that time. You can choose which stats you want to support your narrative.

Not interested in an inane Messi v Ronaldo debate. But your claim that Ronaldo is improving whilst Messi is stagnating is not true at all.

*in the literal sense both are technically stagnating or maybe even regressing.

*Maradona won 2 league titles and 0 European cups. Not even close to comparable to Messi and Ronaldo in that regard.

But Maradona won the World Cup almost single handedly and did the same at Napoli. If Ronaldo is regressing and Messi isn't then why is Ronaldo winning every Balon D'Or Now? I don't buy the champions league being the only reason. It's a solo award. Not a team one.

But Maradona won the World Cup almost single handedly and did the same at Napoli. If Ronaldo is regressing and Messi isn't then why is Ronaldo winning every Balon D'Or Now? I don't buy the champions league being the only reason. It's a solo award. Not a team one.

hello mr KO, good to see you round these parts

GOAT heavies poster

Luke Rockhold liking recent Demi Lovato pictures on instagram

cucked?

Ballon d'Or is a popularity contest.

That's bollocks about Maradona. That Argentina side was excellent and the Napoli side was decent enough.........and he won 3 or 4 major trophies in his entire 20 year career. This narrative that he single handily carried bum teams to titles his entire career is blown out of proportion. Not knocking the guy but people tend to have tinted glasses.

If you genuinely think Ronaldo is still improving and that the balon dor proves this then there is nowhere else to go with the conversation because it's just plain wrong.

Of course the CL is not the only reason, but it is without a doubt the telling factor. When Barca win it, Messi gets the award, ditto for Real/Ronaldo.

Liechester having a very good summer of transfers thus far.

That's bollocks about Maradona. That Argentina side was excellent and the Napoli side was decent enough.........and he won 3 or 4 major trophies in his entire 20 year career. This narrative that he single handily carried bum teams to titles his entire career is blown out of proportion. Not knocking the guy but people tend to have tinted glasses.

If you genuinely think Ronaldo is still improving and that the balon dor proves this then there is nowhere else to go with the conversation because it's just plain wrong.

Of course the CL is not the only reason, but it is without a doubt the telling factor. When Barca win it, Messi gets the award, ditto for Real/Ronaldo.

I'm partly emotional because I don't like Ronaldo and want Messi to win.

Sad times

I was considering them, Leverkusen, Gladbach, Woflsburg, and Fortuna Dusseldorf.

Leverkusen is a shitty corporate football team, Wolfsburg is even worse and has no soul (they are also horribly bad for the amount of money they are spending, don't get me started, I hate them more than Buyern).
Gladbach is alright and I don't really have an opinion about Düsseldorf, I was just super happy when they sank Hertha BSC into the 2nd division, that was pretty awesome.

But deep down in your heart you know there is only one amazing German club.
Despite playing in the 3. Bundesliga next season.

<2>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back