Rest in Peace Big Van Vader

Dorkman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
We lost a true legend of the business today. One of the original monster heels. His runs in njpw and WCW were incredible.

Damn man. Sad to see Vader go. True monster of the sport.

The man is a damn Hall of Famer, fuck Vince McMahon.

RIP Vader, one of a kind.

Vader is an all time great. He had a ton of great matches with a bunch of different opponents.

Sucks to see him go.

If you're evil and trying to storm the gates of Heaven tonight...

Go back to HELL, because Vader is on watch!

I remember being a young kid seeing him on WCW and thinkig, oh shit, this guy's for real. One of the most agile guys his size and a big missed oppertunity to get him into the HoF this past year. RIP Big Van Vader.

He was biggest in the 4-5 years I took off from PW. But I knew of him even then. Rip.

eba995a8de19d659b873730e89c26f37.jpg
(not mine, just showing the helmet and skull cane)

One of the few wrestlers I was actually terrified of when I was young but was still amazed at how the guy could move around and what he could do.

RIP

It's Time! It's Time! It's Vader Time!! RIP. Was an absolute legend.
big-van-vader-leon-white-wwe-retire-ftr.jpg

Vader fears no man! Vader feels no pain! Vader Time!

Dude had one of the best entrances of all time with "Eyes of the World" blasting and the helmet. He's going to go down as one of the best ever. RIP to a legend.

RIP. Didnt see much of him because I always watched the Fed more than dubyaseedubya but I always enjoyed getting the chance to see him.

He's been having issues for a while now so it's not really a surprise but still sucks nonetheless. He was my second favorite WCW wrestler during the early 90s, next to Sting. Vader was as good a big man as there ever was and looked and wrestled like a legit monster. Just a purely incredible wrestler

Vader was an all time great big man.

200.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

295full.jpg

giphy.gif

520fbbdcda68-300x200.gif

f.gif

XnixSqi.gif

vader1.png

The monster botch that could've ended so badly.
6E8iZIB.jpg

I hated him as a kid until I saw him on Boy Meets World as Frankie's dad.

It most awesome moment was popping his eye back into its socket. He was a tough SOB for sure.

RIP to the only wrestler who legit scared me as a kid (aside from when Jake had a cobra eat Randy's bicep)

His work with Bam Bam in NJPW was awesome.

RIP Baby Bull

The entrance, the work, the promos...all time great.

Vader raised the bar for super heavyweights in the same way that Dynamite Kid did for lightweights. Him vs anybody in early 90's WCW was a must watch. \V/

Back