The Official Fifa World Cup thread v5: We go Agane

Would you rather

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Doopsy pay attention. Bout to be Alexi Time

Modric is amazing, defending, ordering his teammates, passing... He can do it all
lol he does fuck all. I seriously don't know what the fuck this guy does. "Ordering his teammates" like dude is he a manager

Modric and Kroos are so ubelievably overrated. It's fucking insane.

Was a brain dead moment

Rarely does the brown people = south concept not work :p
They're south of America, it's all good.
giphy.gif

You’re lucky geography expert @Chules isn’t here right now
Mexico is a country between the U.S. and Central America that's known for its Pacific and Gulf of Mexico beaches and its diverse landscape of mountains, deserts and jungles. Ancient ruins such as Teotihuacán and the Mayan city of Chichén Itzá are scattered throughout the country, as are Spanish colonial-era towns. In capital Mexico City, upscale shops, renowned museums and gourmet restaurants cater to modern life.

is it true? did i see the RAZOR FAUST in this thread?

Mexico is a country between the U.S. and Central America that's known for its Pacific and Gulf of Mexico beaches and its diverse landscape of mountains, deserts and jungles. Ancient ruins such as Teotihuacán and the Mayan city of Chichén Itzá are scattered throughout the country, as are Spanish colonial-era towns. In capital Mexico City, upscale shops, renowned museums and gourmet restaurants cater to modern life.
We also got a Domino's.

Argentina is not looking good so far

Honestly enough of this Messi shit, let my boy aguero shine

lol that goal keeper had a brain fart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back