UFN 132 Cerrone vs Edwards

Edwards backers may be interested in Edwards by KO or DEC -105 at 365

For those who like to keep track of such things, the BestFightPicks guys really bad-mouthed Jessica Eye on the podcast, going so far as to call her a fraud, so I would guess Jessica-Rose Clark is one of their max bets between -125 and -150 where it is now.

015196FB-1807-4CC4-92E1-E970E6F714C6-696-0000005E86D8FB40.jpeg

This will start at about 11:00 am here in Holland and I guess will end around 17:00 ish? Means I will pretty much miss the entire event due to work. Bummer.

Sasaki ITD +170
Schnell/Inoue o2.5 (-135)
Perreira/Yan o2.5 (-375)
Kenan -280
Dy/Young o2.5 (-240)
Clark/Eye o2.5 (-400)
Abe/Leech o2.5 (-135)

Abe dec +625 / Abe +3.5 (+155)

9DCFC63D-599E-428A-95B9-3BC225E5AF48.png

He should never been that big of an underdog to begin with. I think he should be around +170 at the worst. His striking is just as good, if not better than Li. Theyre both durable but i feel he can take a punch better than Li. Only issue with him in this fight is Li will put on a fast pace all three round so Abe can have trouble down the road if his cardio doesnt hold up.
Abe was gassed in the 2nd rd vs jumeau. His hands might be a little faster but leech has the advantage everywhere, chin as well imo.

For those who like to keep track of such things, the BestFightPicks guys really bad-mouthed Jessica Eye on the podcast, going so far as to call her a fraud, so I would guess Jessica-Rose Clark is one of their max bets between -125 and -150 where it is now.

This is the fight where their blind fade mentality bites them in the ass IMO. They don't think Eye is a good wrestler because she's 'only been able to take down Kalindra Faria.' They must have missed her outgrappling Juliana Pena for a round and her subsequent work joining no-gi competitions. JRC will need to have improved significantly if she's going to keep up with the grappling here. Just holding onto position like she did against Bec and PVZ won't work here.

This is the fight where their blind fade mentality bites them in the ass IMO. They don't think Eye is a good wrestler because she's 'only been able to take down Kalindra Faria.' They must have missed her outgrappling Juliana Pena for a round and her subsequent work joining no-gi competitions. JRC will need to have improved significantly if she's going to keep up with the grappling here. Just holding onto position like she did against Bec and PVZ won't work here.
It's possible that this isn't one of their official bets at all, just a very strong lean that they stayed away from entirely. I do not know for sure. But I agree with your assessment. My money is on Eye in any case.

Sasaki- wins in rd 2+400
Inoue- Wins by dec+249
Matthews- Wins by dec+102
K. Song- Wins by sub+230
Dy+135
Yadong- Wins by dec+250
Jingaling- Wins by dec+185
ST Preux+130
Edwrards- Wins by dec+300

10 fights end in a dec+1370
4 fights end in a dec+1365
11 fights end in a dec+4000

0 fights end in ko+2850
6 fights end in ko+1485
7 fights end in ko+4875

0 fights end in sub+1975
6 fights end in sub+2200
7 fights end in sub+7650

all bets are for 50 each including the props all easy money!!!!!!!!!!!

any 5 dimes users know what ID verification they need if you make a withdrawal? do they need proof of address like a bank statement?

any 5 dimes users know what ID verification they need if you make a withdrawal? do they need proof of address like a bank statement?
Drivers license photo and cc photo. You can black out most of the info

I see a lot of people fading Inoue's wrestling.

I'll gladly take a sig bet with anyone that Inoue wins the wrestling exchanges vs. Schnell.

If there is no real definitive winner in this dept. Or it is entirely a KB match the bet is null and void.

Drivers license photo and cc photo. You can black out most of the info

cheers those aren't a problem, proof of address will take me a while to get though. also do you or anyone else know how reduced juice works? do you have to choose that or the bonuses or something?

Schnell-Inoue GTD @ -125 seems nuts to me. Inoue sub's +200? The dude isn't exactly a Mundials medallist, and couldn't finish a random-ass boxer last outing.

Abe was gassed in the 2nd rd vs jumeau. His hands might be a little faster but leech has the advantage everywhere, chin as well imo.
Li gets hit alot. His chin will be cracked at some point in this fight. I dont think he has a better chin. He just has amazing recovery after getting hit, i think partly due to him having great cardio. I think Li has to mix in wrestling to tire out Abe if he wants to win this fight. If its just a striking battle, i think Abe has a great chance to upset Li by landing the more telling blows.

It's possible that this isn't one of their official bets at all, just a very strong lean that they stayed away from entirely. I do not know for sure. But I agree with your assessment. My money is on Eye in any case.

Maybe, i mean they didnt seem very interested in Betkic last week and it was their maxbet, anyone know for sure?
Anyway i wouldnt trust their straight picks all that much, theyre as hit and miss as anyone, they did talked me out of betting Ellenberger which i really appreciate.
Anyway Eye feels so much more athletic to me, how can anyone be so sure about jessy jes when she went to a split with Bec and lost a round standing vs PVZ. Eye is horrible but she did beat Sarah Kaufman once Jessy had nothing for her, not because of tecnique but because she was a lot weaker.
Who knows Eye is certainly gonna get punched a lot and this might make her run away the whole fight like vs Bethe, if she wants to win she needs to push her athletic potential and wrestle or at the very least clinch a lot, i favor jess but this is so gonna be a close fight.

Edwards is getting knocked out, he's not on that level and will be yet another fighter from the UK who just doesn't have that next gear.

Back