UFC FN 132 PBP/Discussion

Fuck, was up 6u at one point but closing the night -5.5u.

Unless the worst robbery of the decade takes place and Cowboy wins

Weird how Edwards gave R5 away by running backwards and not throwing anything.

3-2 Leon Edwards. I assume he coasted in the last 2 rounds cuz he is used to slowing down in 3-round fights.

This fight had GTD written all over it after the second round.

Cerrone looks like he spends more time on his porch drinking beer than training.

I gambled a lot of my profit on the ME and lost. I was on fire though so I went for the biggest payday, but it is what it is, still end up with some profit and hopefully tonights boxing will add to that

Hope cowboy got this.. leon edwards should be a fucking runner or dancer not a fighter.. little bitch

Big shift though could've been 25u profit now it's just 3,5u haha a bit salty about that but fuck it

I gambled a lot of my profit on the ME and lost. I was on fire though so I went for the biggest payday, but it is what it is, still end up with some profit and hopefully tonights boxing will add to that
Same here. Who ya got in boxing?

killed the pre-lims, got killed on the main card. still +£400 can't complain.

Same here. Who ya got in boxing?
I'm on Taylor KO 7-12 and I tailed CR0W on Yoka KO after seeing how fat Allen got. Will probably also add on Taylor-Postol ITD but would be a really bad feeling to lose big on a ITD bet 2 times in one day. But most of the time I make the most money with LB boxing

killed the pre-lims, got killed on the main card. still +£400 can't complain.
Same here. Killed the prelims but lost every single bet I placed on the maincard, so I ended up -1200$ and I do complain..

Same here. Killed the prelims but lost every single bet I placed on the maincard, so I ended up -1200$ and I do complain..
Got to give ya a like for the "I do complain" comment. It made me laugh & losing sucks.

I was up over 10u before the main card...still ended up with about 4u profit. Fun card and nice with some daytime MMA for a change...feels super weird not going to bed straight after the main event.

Lost all my hard work money on Edwards ITD. Lazy fucker didn't flurry once. He should have finished.....

Back