• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

2018 World Cup - Mayberry Edition - France wins!

World Cup Finals - Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
Yeah, a 2 goal advantage is a big ask. That group is in chaos, I had to go look onlline because I couldn't figure out who has the biggest chance of advancing to the next stage.

Doesn't Mexico have to just win or tie next game to advance?

Mexico looking pretty solid i reckon, didnt expect them to be this good simply because their national league has too many foreigners

Wakandans > Asgardians

Still high off that Supereagles victory!

And down goes Poland.

The cocaine country took down Poland, the polish with a very bad performance in the cup

Yeaaaah baby Colombia spanked Poland.

Pumped

If we can get Mexico, Uruguay, Brazil and Colombia in ill be happy

When the Round of 16 is set, I'll reset the poll and let everyone pick a side again.

Does England have any chance at winning the whole thing? I read their odds are 10/1 but do Sherdoggers know better?

Does England have any chance at winning the whole thing? I read their odds are 10/1 but do Sherdoggers know better?

England gonna end up crashing and burning horribly bro. Trust me, I'm English

Last time you told me to trust you, I got some weird disease..

Fucking Germans...they always make it somehow.

Glorious Japan equalized an uphill game after Kawashima made another gaffe, what a goof. <{1-17}><Kpop01>

Dunno, It's between Spain, Brazil and Denmark.

I'm not overly nationalistic, so I'm not rooting for Denmark per se, and we've played kinda shitty in the first two games, and 4 points so far must be considered to be pretty lucky. I suspect we're gonna lose vs France next match, so I hope for Peru (who has nothing to play for ...) to at least have a draw against Australia.

I would say it's about 60/40 that we make it to the 1/8-finals.

I just hope its to Brazil or even Germany and not a team ranked below them (like the last Euros losing to Iceland).

Is Russia gonna win this one against Uruguay? They've already put up more of a fight than Saudi Arabia and Egypt combined.

Back