New layout looks like crap

Why do I have an ugly ass sash that says "Platinum Member" but other plats don't? Someone in the know please explain this and tell me how I can get rid of it. It's making my eyes bleed.

<2>

I made it for you

It's the punishment for your maverick ways Louis

<{1-13}>

But to answer your question, those plats without the banner were gifted their platinum membership so they belong in a different user group, hence why they don't get the banner under their name.

But @Tachycardia gifted me my plat? C'mon you don't honestly think my cheap ass can afford a real plat.

Is it a time thing? Mine was given to me in 2015.

<2>

I made it for you

You were never my friend

<31>

Come on. This new layout is faster. All you Instagram kiddies concerned about appearance don't understand the importance of the ability to respond to someone who is wrong right now.

I'll have to look into this

OMG the belt is gone! Thank you! I've also gained the superpower of being able to edit my old PMs :cool:

giphy.gif

Come on. This new layout is faster. All you Instagram kiddies concerned about appearance don't understand the importance of the ability to respond to someone who is wrong right now.

I like the old design. It prevents me from spamming too much

bork1}

I've also gained the superpower of being able to edit my old PMs :cool:
Oof, that doesn't sound right. I'll fix that immediately. Thanks for the heads up.

Is it me or did this new layout come with a million new ad popups??

I didn't see this many ads in the old layout...and no, I don't have any viruses, I'm on a mac.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back