Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

Don't listen to broscientists who say "The rats that got cancer were taking a huge amount" Because in reality rats/mice can process toxins a lot faster than a human can, so those doses were scaled to make them the equivalent of a human. If you want to risk a drug that gave 100% of rats involved in the tests cancer then more power to you. But I wouldn't risk it.

For your actual question I have a friend who used it, he's a bit overweight and it gave him god like cardio. Unfortunately the cardio vanished when he went off it.
when you factor in the metabolic conversion rate between humans and rats it comes up to about 40mg/day human equivalent which is very close to the human dose

Just ordered some from predator nutrition (capsule form). From a lot of research it seems liquid used to be the only way to go, nowadays seems there is plenty of reputable sellers that do it in capsules.

Debate still seems out there as to whether to run PCT to cover your own back - going to run it at 25mg a day for 6 weeks and see how it gets on. It seems on more of the "hardcore" forums, they all say it doesn't kick in until week 8 and has to be run for 12 weeks...

Last edited:
Hey guys I’m planning on taking 20 mg Ostarine a day for 8 weeks to lose fat while keeping my muscle. I’m also planning to take red ginseng to give my adrenals a break from caffeine. Is it okay to mix these 2 supplements?

Hey guys I’m planning on taking 20 mg Ostarine a day for 8 weeks to lose fat while keeping my muscle. I’m also planning to take red ginseng to give my adrenals a break from caffeine. Is it okay to mix these 2 supplements?
Yes. You’ll be fine.
I ordered some Cardarine. I plan on doing 10mgs the first week, the 20mgs for the next 7. I’m in a cutting phase. We’ll see how it goes. I’m thinking of stacking it with LGD.

3 days into first lgd run in a while
I think the last one i got was bunk so i went back ot the original company i got the other from,
up 6 pounds in 4 days, killing it at gym, appetite through roof and sleeping liek a rock.
cant wait for the rest of teh gains

Yes. You’ll be fine.
I ordered some Cardarine. I plan on doing 10mgs the first week, the 20mgs for the next 7. I’m in a cutting phase. We’ll see how it goes. I’m thinking of stacking it with LGD.
Would Cardine by itself be effective?
Maybe stack it with Ostarine at 20mg, then run a PCT?

Last edited:
Yes. You’ll be fine.

Let us know if you get cancer. I'm keen to see some real world tests on people

I think if I dont do any SARM or prohormone, Id do this.
Endurance + Fat loss? Allow me to lift and run longer and harder and recover quicker, doesnt fuck up my liver, and doesnt need PCT with none of the side effects? Seems good to me
Sprung up cancer on mice, at super high dosages (400mg+) for long periods of time.

But other studies show there is no effect on causing cancer but maybe? speed up cancer thats already in the process?

Last edited:
Just ordered some from predator nutrition (capsule form). From a lot of research it seems liquid used to be the only way to go, nowadays seems there is plenty of reputable sellers that do it in capsules.

Debate still seems out there as to whether to run PCT to cover your own back - going to run it at 25mg a day for 6 weeks and see how it gets on. It seems on more of the "hardcore" forums, they all say it doesn't kick in until week 8 and has to be run for 12 weeks...
How's the cycle going? Feel anything different

Would Cardine by itself be effective?
Maybe stack it with Ostarine at 20mg, then run a PCT?
Honestly, I’ve not noticed much difference with Cardarine. I am a little leaner, but my diet has been on point and I’ve incorporated more cardio. I haven’t lost weight though which is nice.
For the record, I’ve never done a PCT after a round of SARMS. I don’t do long cycles and the dosage really isn’t high.
None yet. Fingers crossed.

Honestly, I’ve not noticed much difference with Cardarine. I am a little leaner, but my diet has been on point and I’ve incorporated more cardio. I haven’t lost weight though which is nice.
For the record, I’ve never done a PCT after a round of SARMS. I don’t do long cycles and the dosage really isn’t high.

None yet. Fingers crossed.
No increase in endruance? That to me seems the main benefit?

I also hear some guys getting gyno after ostarine, so maybe nova is required for some?

No increase in endruance? That to me seems the main benefit?

I also hear some guys getting gyno after ostarine, so maybe nova is required for some?
I was hopeful for an increase in endurance, but that hasn’t been my experience. I’m only half way thru the cycle though.
I’ve never heard of gyno from Osta. What dosage would even cause that?

Lots of side effects that I’m not really interested in dealing with.
not really. as long as you take an AI youre fine. SARMs have side effects as well and we don't even know wtf they really are yet since theyre relatively new

I was hopeful for an increase in endurance, but that hasn’t been my experience. I’m only half way thru the cycle though.
I’ve never heard of gyno from Osta. What dosage would even cause that?
Are you sure youre taking legit Cardarine?

Seems like people whove take it from reputable sources experience great increase in endurance, athletes use it for endurance, and it helps with fat loss.

Are you sure youre taking legit Cardarine?

Seems like people whove take it from reputable sources experience great increase in endurance, athletes use it for endurance, and it helps with fat loss.
Yeah, I researched it pretty thoroughly. Maybe it’s helped a little, but it’s not been like changing.

Yeah, I researched it pretty thoroughly. Maybe it’s helped a little, but it’s not been like changing.
Maybe try a different brand? Studies and people's experiences cant be all wrong however some did not have that much of a reaction to it.

Back