Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2018

Man I’m flipping back and forth between games but Spain doesn’t look that good to me. At least their defense looks so suspect. Any opinion? I literally watch one soccer game every six months so I’m def a noob

Yeah, they have been a bit shaky, I took the higher odds hoping they'd keep the clean sheet. They're generally a very hard side to get shots off against and dominate possession basically every game, usually 60%+. They still look dangerously offensive as usual but definitely open to counter attacks.

It's not Ronaldo first scorer but Portgual take the lead.

Just hope they don't concede now.... not confident...

LOL Spain. I may regret it but ima fade them in the next round

Referee and the use of VAR in the game has been an absolute joke, incredible. Bet loses in the 90th minute for a completely unfair call. Absolute madness, even without that call it's been a complete mess.

I think it was a penalty and I was on Portugal clean sheet, still a bad feeling losing a bet in extra time like that.

Last edited:
Referee and the use of VAR in the game has been an absolute joke, incredible. Bet loses in the 90th minute for a completely unfair call. Absolute madness, even without that call it's been a complete mess.
Why is it unfair? Just curious

Why is it unfair? Just curious

The ball was headed onto his arm from less than a yard away, whilst he isn't even facing the ball and has his eyes closed. Literally no intent behind it and couldn't move his arm, which essentially then shouldn't be a penalty. But with VAR now the calls are all over the place, especially in that game it was chaos, the way it goes though.

Diamondbacks TT o4 for 2.4u.

1.12 units on France to beat Denmark +128

Hopefully it makes up for my 1.22 unit bet on Russia vs Uruguay to end in a draw

So far I'm up a few units betting on this world cup, let's hope it continues

LOL Spain. I may regret it but ima fade them in the next round
Spain's coach was fired the day before the world cup started, so the situation isn't the best.
Spain's goalkeeper looks shook,(6 shots on target, 1 save , 5 goals conceded) I'm not even sure if he will play the next game. Spain is playing with 5 midfielders and only one center forward, so they have trouble scoring goals even though they have the ball 65% of the time or even more. Spain is open for counter attacks because some of the midfielders don't defend properly.
But I still wouldn't fade them against Russia. Wait until the quarterfinals to fade them against Croatia.

Last edited:
I had Spain to win group b im watching at work and figure it’s done with Spain down 2-1 and Portugal winning 1-0. So I just checked The scores and I see they both tied. How the fuck

Also on the Padres and the under in that game. Andddddddd the under in the Cardinals/Indians. Lots of plays today

Spain's coach was fired the day before the world cup started, so the situation isn't the best.
Spain's goalkeeper looks shook,(6 shots on target, 1 save , 5 goals conceded) I'm not even sure if he will play the next game. Spain is playing with 5 midfielders and only one center forward, so they have trouble scoring goals even though they have the ball 65% of the time or even more. Spain is open for counter attacks because some of the midfielders don't defend properly.
But I still wouldn't fade them against Russia. Wait until the quarterfinals to fade them against Croatia.
You think they handle Russia easily?

You think they handle Russia easily?
Not easily, but I don't think that Russia is the team that is going to take advantage of Spain's weaknesses. They aren't good enough, but if the odds are very wide, and due to Spain looking shaky recently, you might consider a small play on Russia.

Not easily, but I don't think that Russia is the team that is going to take advantage of Spain's weaknesses. They aren't good enough, but if the odds are very wide, and due to Spain looking shaky recently, you might consider a small play on Russia.
thanks

Back