Could the fluoride in our water break a fast?

LuchaBear

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
There's some debate to drinking coffee or black coffee in a fasted state. Some people think that 50 calories or less won't take you out of a fasted state, while some think anything but water breaks your fast.

What about fluoride in our tap water? I would think anything that goes through a digestion process would take you out of your fast but I'm not sure how your body handles fluoride.

Is fluoride a carbohydrate, a protein, or a lipid?

How exactly does your body extract calories from something that does not include any macronutrients at all?

How exactly does your body extract calories from something that does not include any macronutrients at all?
Black coffee is 0 calories. I heard that it activates the liver.

I think you'll be fine with water lol

No it won’t lol. Overthinking is an understatement haha.

The least it'll do is turn the freaking frogs gay... I don't see it being above breaking a fast at all TS

And here I am wondering if I should eat yoghurt nuts on a saturday or not. Damn. This goes far dude. Admireable.

Technically, drinking coffee breaks the fast. But when people ask that question what they're really asking is whether it will throw them out of keto / fuck with their weight loss efforts. The answer is no, it doesn't raise insulin. Tap water doesn't have anything in it that would raise insulin either.

saccharide, peptide, or lipid
ftfy

Technically, drinking coffee breaks the fast. But when people ask that question what they're really asking is whether it will throw them out of keto / fuck with their weight loss efforts. The answer is no, it doesn't raise insulin. Tap water doesn't have anything in it that would raise insulin either.

Coffee doesn't break a fast if you don't add cream or sugar...black coffee has 0 calories, as does black tea...

A glass of black coffee has 3-4 calories

Breathing will break your fast. That’s why I hold my breath from 6pm to Noon.

You aren't going to lose gains if you have black coffee.

Back