Will Jacobs fight the man GGG ducked?

To you ducking implies fear, to me it's just avoiding(for whatever reason)

Just placing facts (we for sure know what happened)
GGG decided to go for a more lucrative fight(smart) and duck, avoid to fight a low reward mandatory(take it how you want)

Now Danny ( a sherdog favourite) has an opportunity to get a belt and create leverage (maybe)
We know Danny's team are tough negotiators and a strap will give them leverage when they make the fight. Canelo won't be able to offer him 10%.

To you ducking implies fear, to me it's just avoiding(for whatever reason)

Just placing facts (we for sure know what happened)
GGG decided to go for a more lucrative fight(smart) and duck, avoid to fight a low reward mandatory(take it how you want)

Now Danny ( a sherdog favourite) has an opportunity to get a belt and create leverage (maybe)
oh ok. so did canelo just duck jacobs when danny was ready to sign and gennady wasn't?

We know Danny's team are tough negotiators and a strap will give them leverage when they make the fight. Canelo won't be able to offer him 10%.
Yeah 10 % would be criminal, if Canelo were able to beat Danny( hard to imagine) that would make it a great win , 10 % is under Jacobs value

Working on it. Gotta wait until the purse bid

sorry, i have no idea what you're trying to say.
Don't worry about it

Let me cut to the chase
What on God's green earth are you trying to communicate

Don't worry about it

Let me cut to the chase
i'm trying to establish if your definition of "ducking" being "avoiding for any reason" extends to all fighters including canelo, or just golovkin.

if it does, i'm fine with it.

i'm trying to establish if your definition of "ducking" being "avoiding for any reason" extends to all fighters including canelo, or just golovkin.

if it does, i'm fine with it.
All fighters

Don't worry about it

Let me cut to the chase
It seems that you constantly rag on GGG because you love Canelo but make it seem like you prefer GGG.

Not really. Deryevchenko was his mandatory, wanted the fight and Golovkin fought Vanes instead, leading to him getting stripped of his title.
Yes, really.

Golovkins opponent got the fight canceled. No one should be forced to take another opponent on that type of notice. Its ridiculous to say otherwise.

It's still how you view things in the world
If enough of us agree that the moon is blue then the moon is blue. It's pretty set that you love Canelo.

If enough of us agree that the moon is blue then the moon is blue. It's pretty set that you love Canelo.
My reality is not set by extras in my movie

=)

I used to date Dolly (Dolly Castro) a few years back. She would send me selfies. Those I can't share but I'm willing to part with these for the benefit of the forum. I've had better.
490144bcb1096af0c4d0e6f9f667faba.jpg

12446225_147043189006738_225404163_n.jpg

This is all a delusion for your Ennui. The Nexus is all you will ever need. Allow the magnificence to drip all over your sweet dendrites Mr Bag.

Back