Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here - Vol 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pitbull threads are fine, I know we get at least one thread on Pitbulls per week in there lol. It was either deleted because there's already a few active ones, was too gruesome, or because it's guaranteed to turn into a shit storm.

One out of the three.
Hey boss, can you check out my previous post and please tell me why my thread was sent to wasteland?

The thread title likely had a lot to do with it, you're still free to post in the thread, but it's in the proper section.
Excuse me, but am I not allowed to post opinions on sherdog? I thought Romero won, as did a good number of people who watched that fight.

Was my post flaming anyone in any way? I don’t see the reason it was moved, where is the infraction in the rules of conduct?

By this logic, every single thread prertaining to disagreeing with a decision should be automatically sent to wasteland?

<{vega}>

Excuse me, but am I not allowed to post opinions on sherdog? I thought Romero won, as did a good number of people who watched that fight.

Was my post flaming anyone in any way? I don’t see the reason it was moved, where is the infraction in the rules of conduct?

By this logic, every single thread prertaining to disagreeing with a decision should be automatically sent to wasteland?

I have Romero ranked highly as well, but he hasn't cleaned out the division.

You were Flaming members after the OP. Opinions are fine, that's why you didn't get an Infraction, nor was it deleted, the thread was only moved, and you're still able to post in it.

I have Romero ranked highly as well, but he hasn't cleaned out the division.

You were Flaming members after the OP. Opinions are fine, that's why you didn't get an Infraction, nor was it deleted, the thread was only moved, and you're still able to post in it.
Honestly I can’t take anyone who scored that fight for Whittaker seriously so I guess that’s the end of this conversation.

As for singling out that thread in the middle of all the crap floating around that forum, I’m gonna say that’s bullshit, but whatever it’s your forum boss.

We try to get what we can, but unfortunately, we aren't always able to keep up with the rapid fire nature of the Heavies most of the time so if these threads aren't reported they likely won't be seen by a Mod.

If you feel that others are getting away with it, please report these threads and they'll be looked into.

We try to get what we can, but unfortunately, we aren't always able to keep up with the rapid fire nature of the Heavies most of the time so if these threads aren't reported they likely won't be seen by a Mod.

If you feel that others are getting away with it, please report these threads and they'll be looked into.
Ok, but I still dont understand what was wrong with my thread?

You said it's not deleted and I can still post in it, but why would it be moved to wasteland when it was very much fight discussion and UFC related.

Romero has fought and beaten just about every top MW, and I asked what people thought about him moving up to 205 (especially after having back to back weigh cutting issues at 185).

You said I was flaming members after the OP, I went back and looked at what was said and it was actually just one other member who started the entire exchange saying "salty Romero fans" and "TS has his balls down his throat" and so on... so all I did was respond and call him an idiot. But even so, even if I instigated it, which I didn't, how does that make the topic itself not fight discussion worthy?

I guess what I'm saying is I would be ok if I was given dubs or whatever, even if harsh that would at least make some sense, but there is absolutely no reason for that thread to be in the wasteland, and in this case I believe the mod in question acted too quickly and made a mistake. I would appreciate if it was put back in the forum it belongs.

No?

Ok, then can I make a thread about my thread being removed and ask the forum's opinion? Or will that be taken down too?

No, a petition won't help matters. You were already given an answer as to why your thread was moved by two different staff members. You brought up that quote, despite the fact that you flamed that poster before he made that comment.

You made a controversial thread that was moved to the Wasteland, and included you Flaming members after the OP, despite you already having 8 total sets of yellow cards on this account. You're better off just moving on, that thread is in its proper location and is still open, but I'm closing this conversation up. If you're able to make other threads on Romero's future down the road in a more discrete manner that's another story.

I got a really weird alert about a thread I made in the support forum that read:
"Your thread Did Sherdog retire the default avatar? was deleted. Reason: If you post another inappropriate picture like this, you will be banned. Period."

The picture I posted was the orange Sherdog logo that was the default avatar for years. Why was this considered inappropriate? The image was linked from Sherdog.

I got a really weird alert about a thread I made in the support forum that read:
"Your thread Did Sherdog retire the default avatar? was deleted. Reason: If you post another inappropriate picture like this, you will be banned. Period."

The picture I posted was the orange Sherdog logo that was the default avatar for years. Why was this considered inappropriate? The image was linked from Sherdog.

I didn't delete your thread, but for me it's showing a woman's bare ass. Looks like it was a hotlinking issue.

I didn't delete your thread, but for me it's showing a woman's bare ass. Looks like it was a hotlinking issue.

Wow that is weird. I googled "sherdog logo" and hotlinked it from a sherdog web address and inserted it in that thread. It was the default avatar with the orange background. I would never deliberately post a nude picture on this forum (in the support section of all places). What did happen with that logo?

Wow that is weird. I googled "sherdog logo" and hotlinked it from a sherdog web address and inserted it in that thread. It was the default avatar with the orange background. I would never deliberately post a nude picture on this forum (in the support section of all places). What did happen with that logo?
Yeah, I have no idea what could have caused it if the image was linked from here. Unless the user himself changed the av which caused the hotlink to change in that thread. This is what currently shows for us now (albeit censored):

Capture.PNG

Yeah, I have no idea what could have caused it if the image was linked from here. Unless the user himself changed the av which caused the hotlink to change in that thread. This is what currently shows for us now (albeit censored):

View attachment 398475

Now I wanna see the uncensored version. Seriously though, this is a screen shot of the google image search (for "sherdog avatar") and the image that I hotlinked and downloaded.

HrR2tzJ.png

Can someone show me where my recent PVZ thread went? I took a nap, woke up and it was gone. Can I at least read the comments?

Thanks,
TheRassler​

Why was my overrated fighters topic deleted?
Threads that ask what fighters are overrated just invite rampant fighter bashing and start fights between fanbases. Instead of the inevitable reports and cards, we just nip them in the bud.

Why was my thread about "boyish girls" deleted?

Topic was deemed too frivolous to foster any intelligent discussion.

Fair.

It lead to a lot of people making slurs anyway. Can I start a picture thread in pictures & multimedia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back