OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

How many times have u guys been on the point but the timer still ticks down and the match ends?

It just happened to me. Attack Numbani first point, standing on the point, slept a Dva that was flying in to defend and the match ended. So weird. Even the enemy team was like WTF?

Last edited:
New Symmetra is live. I have no idea what to do with her lol.
Endorsements have arrived though .You can up vote one single player after a game you can do this once every 12 hours so it won't become a cheap novelty . Hopefully this encourages more healing and flexing.

Gave lfg a try last night.
And it was lulz.

I was the host to all of them.
-First game I didn't lock roles and we had 4dps with in minutes. We lost
-Second game I did lock the roles and we got F'd because our phara counter was locked out of dps. I didn't like that at all. Not locking anymore.
-3rd game I didn't lock roles, game went well, people played the role they were supposed to.
-Games 4-6, not locked, I was pretty much the only person that played the role the q'd. No difference then solo q toxic crap.

Why did they change the volume of the sound for when you get a lootbox? Holy fuck it's loud now.

So i got an endorsement level up, any idea what they give you for leveling up or is it just a badge of honor?

Last edited:
These Symmetra changes are going to take some getting used to. I don't like that now even the most stationary of comps can be turned into a full on flank comp.

So i got an endorsement level up, any idea what they give you for leveling up or is it just a badge of honor?
I think you're supposed to get something out of it at some point or maybe it will just only put you in matches with other people who's accounts have earned good accommodation.

I think the goal is to be able to filter out bad team mates. When you go into the "Create A Group" menu, you can set the minimum endorsement level as high as your own. I leveled up pretty quickly, so I'm playing with Level 3 minimum and with every new level, the gaming experience is better. It's a solid system.

Also, Sym has some bugs that need to be fixed. Ults WAY too fast. Even against low-bronze players, Sym gets Ult once every two minutes. Placing her turrets on her shield makes them indestructible even after the shield drops. It's really broken and encouraged my first rage quit in weeks.

Hamusuke is the perfect name for a hamster but anyway that's cool. What will his hitbox be like ? Half of Tracer?

Lemmiwinks stuff on rule34 is going to be comical and disturbing.

When do you guys think they’ll release the new char? Lol at the hamster hate, people should expect anything after the panda debacle in WoW.

When do you guys think they’ll release the new char? Lol at the hamster hate, people should expect anything after the panda debacle in WoW.
The hero release schedule is usually March, July, November I think.

No one calls out 'Winston, Winston' when shot calling it's always 'Monkey, Monkey', so it's a good thing they didn't make Hammond another monkey like people were specualting. Comms would have gotten even more fucked.

Hammond aka Wrecking Ball

Here's gameplay and abilities

Seems a bit underwhelming to me based off of other hero releases. I rarely play the game anymore but with the group finder thing they've added I may get back into it. Not a fan of Hammond's kit on first impression though.

Give us the fucking Junker Queen

Hammond aka Wrecking Ball

Here's gameplay and abilities

Well good thing Stylosa showed absolutely nothing in that video. Guess I'll have to check out a stream.

Just checked reddit, more knock back abilities? Fuck me.

Well good thing Stylosa showed absolutely nothing in that video. Guess I'll have to check out a stream.

Just checked reddit, more knock back abilities? Fuck me.
Yeah he was terrible trying to use the abilities.

Also, yeah way too many knockback/CC shit in this game now. This game was originally marketed as a team based FPS and it couldn't be further from that at this point, its become who can stun who the longest

Yeah he was terrible trying to use the abilities.

Also, yeah way too many knockback/CC shit in this game now. This game was originally marketed as a team based FPS and it couldn't be further from that at this point, its become who can stun who the longest
Well I understand this knock back when I think about that he's just a slightly different D.Va. I could see a triple dive tank meta incoming. Might be interesting to see how Brigette can deal with all of this. Also apparently they gave Sombra infinite stealth in an attempt to make her slightly less useless.

Seagull is interviewing a dev right now. Interesting stuff.

Well I understand this knock back when I think about that he's just a slightly different D.Va. I could see a triple dive tank meta incoming. Might be interesting to see how Brigette can deal with all of this. Also apparently they gave Sombra infinite stealth in an attempt to make her slightly less useless.

Seagull is interviewing a dev right now. Interesting stuff.
The mine-field is definitely a hard counter to the new Sombra shit to avoid players bitching about the infinite stealth

Good thing he has a mech ,I was wondering if we'd even know if an enemy Hammond was on the capture area lol.

Back