Paul Felder Wants Short Notice Fight Against Mike Perry @ UFC 226

Sounds good to me, Plat needs a dance partner!

Get up on in there!

Looks almost all but done
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Paul Felder has emerged as the frontrunner to fight Mike Perry next week at UFC 226, multiple sources tell ESPN. Not signed yet but very close.</p>&mdash; Ariel Helwani (@arielhelwani) <a href="">June 28, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

platibum nation in full force trying to advise against this fight.

Life-Finds-a-Way.gif

This is why i love sherdog..as soon as someone references something..BOOM incoming GiF/image of that exact reference amazing..keep up the great work everyone

What a perfect matchup that fortuitously came about, will forfeit all UFC watching for eternity if they don't put it together.

perry needs a vicious beating so people will stop hyping up useless people

1. Why not?
2. A moderator's thread was moved to Wasteland?

Here's your truth:

And this is supposed to mean what, exactly? That a fighter can be knocked down? GSP has been KTFO at WW, that must mean the "truth" that he'll lose to Paul Felder. Excellent hater logic. Platinum Perry has 11 wins by KTFO. He just got rid of the one thing that's holding him back, his dumbass ex. He is unstoppable at WW.

And this is supposed to mean what, exactly? That a fighter can be knocked down? GSP has been KTFO at WW, that must mean the "truth" that he'll lose to Paul Felder. Excellent hater logic. Platinum Perry has 11 wins by KTFO. He just got rid of the one thing that's holding him back, his dumbass ex. He is unstoppable at WW.

Yeah but GSP never got throughly outclassed over 3 rounds by 3 fringe top 15 fighters.

I get you're trolling, and trying to be funny and all, but this Mike Perry shit is old.

Felder lights him up and sends him packing to Bellator's WW GP.

Felder chews up Perry.

Felder seems like a decent guy. Perfect for putting the final nail in Perry's coffin.

Paul Felder via KO.

People still believe this shit?

perry needs a vicious beating so people will stop hyping up useless people

<TrumpWrong1>

Back