How would you feel about this sign popping up in your neighborhood?

It’s about food and is being funny with gay pride. I get it it’s funny wouldn’t have a problem.

I would say it’s an adult joke. They are just trying to be edgy.

CANADA%2BON%252827%2529.jpg

Especially for any of you with young kids, are we good with this?
Id think "heh, thats pretty clever" and move on with my fucking life lol

CANADA%2BON%252827%2529.jpg

Especially for any of you with young kids, are we good with this?
Oh hell that is awesome! Bravo to the brilliant add. Its got people talking about it, so job done.

You may need God, but this country is secular, so don't push your beliefs on everyone else. Look at Ergodan in Turkey and you see how badly things can go here.

Dont be a bitch. Dont push my beliefs on you? That's literally what sharing of beliefs is. You swear like I support forcing people to "believe"

The same way I'd feel about my kid seeing this:

bade7cccd47b449e6f3be4216a76585e1448019311.jpg

He wouldn't get it.

He wouldn't see this and think "Transgender!"

rabbitduck4.jpg

Dont be a bitch. Dont push my beliefs on you? That's literally what sharing of beliefs is. You swear like I support forcing people to "believe"
Moi a bitch? Yet you're the one whining about people having different beliefs and lifestyles than yours and calling it a deterioration of society? :rolleyes:

Moi a bitch? Yet you're the one whining about people having different beliefs and lifestyles than yours and calling it a deterioration of society? :rolleyes:

No whine from me sir. I call it as I see it. It's clear as day its deteriorating

The same way I'd feel about my kid seeing this:

bade7cccd47b449e6f3be4216a76585e1448019311.jpg

He wouldn't get it.

He wouldn't see this and think "Transgender!"

rabbitduck4.jpg
Bugs was a trailblazer for trans rights. Wood smash.

<{jackyeah}>

How would children NOT understand what the rainbow flag symbolizes (at least to the LGBT)? They're taught sex-ed in 5th or 6th grade (i.e. at 9-10 years of age), and much of the curriculum has turned towards highlighting "diversity".
There's nothing wrong with them being aware of reality. Yes, some people are gay, they still have the same rights you do. And the question is if they'd get the joke about oral pleasure. If they get it then blowjobs is nothing they aren't familiar with already.

It's just colors I wouldn't be worried about my kids seeing that...............you homophobic bastard lol.

Seriously that's very inappropriate. But kids see worse on TV

You are right TS, right after I read that I went out and fucked a dude. That is how powerful is that message.

Do you deny the deterioration of our society? Tranny bathrooms, literally Hitler, removal of statues and other art, etc.?

You are insane if you think society has morally deteriorated compared to past generations. Unless you honestly think genocide, slavery, lynchings, disease, and total disregard for human life is worse than tranny bathrooms. So I guess in your mind, its no big deal that this country was built on slavery and genocide, as long as everyone went to church and the gays couldn't marry. Apparently, you find the OP image more disturbing than this:

MOD Edit: Violent images below:
050867B1V1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be fucking miserable, actually.

Not the sign, but all the bitching I'd hear about the sign around where I live.

There's nothing wrong with them being aware of reality. Yes, some people are gay, they still have the same rights you do. And the question is if they'd get the joke about oral pleasure. If they get it then blowjobs is nothing they aren't familiar with already.
Who’s saying LGBTs aren’t people with rights!? Please quit with the rhetoric.

@&$% that! There’s no telling what these lefty “teachers” are trying to indoctrinate our children with!

Bottom line:

Penis + Vagina = Pleasure/Children

Penis + Anus = HIV, amongst other diseases

It’s simple Bundynomics!

You are right TS, right after I read that I went out and fucked a dude. That is how powerful is that message.

bet u didn't even use a condom...

u know how I know?... I was that dude...

Back