OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

The mine-field is definitely a hard counter to the new Sombra shit to avoid players bitching about the infinite stealth
Those bombs, have like 50 health(which seems like a lot), and do like 120 damage or something so each one is like a Pharah rocket. A bunch of the high end players are doing PUGS and trying to figure out what works.

New character looks ridiculous.

Trying to not yell at clouds.

New character looks ridiculous.

Trying to not yell at clouds.
What's wrong with a hamster when we already have a super intelligent gorilla and autistit that can shape reality.

What's wrong with a hamster when we already have a super intelligent gorilla and autistit that can shape reality.

Its a 180 by the development team. Who up until now have used the characters and lore of Overwatch to promote ethnicity's/lifestyles. A jetpack cat was considered "too far", yet a hamster in a ball is now acceptable. Do you not see the hypocrisy here?

Community: Blizz please don't make the next hero a ridiculous character with cheesey abilities

Blizz: here's Hammond!!

Its a 180 by the development team. Who up until now have used the characters and lore of Overwatch to promote ethnicity's/lifestyles. A jetpack cat was considered "too far", yet a hamster in a ball is now acceptable. Do you not see the hypocrisy here?
Since I actually self identify as a super intelligent hamster that rolls around in a mechanized weapon in the form of a ball, no I don't see the hypocrisy. It's nice to finally feel included.

Since I actually self identify as a super intelligent hamster that rolls around in a mechanized weapon in the form of a ball, no I don't see the hypocrisy. It's nice to finally feel included.

<mma4>

What's an "autistit"? :p

Yeah maybe it's my fault for assuming Hammond would be another ape or chimp... Some kind of monkey.

Not a fucking hamster in a hamster ball. It's very stupid.

The good news? I play the game less and less and it's falling out of the games I play so I suppose it doesn't really matter that Blizzard keeps doing stupid shit with the game.

A gorilla may be engineered to be smart with their similarity to humans, etc . But a hamster building and repairing mechs... They have pea sized brains.

I realized the flaw with endorsements. Since you can't endorse your friends, and you can only endorse other people once a day, if you find a group you enjoy playing with, your level can go down. I went from 2-1 in about an hour of playing with two friends and three randoms we picked up.

0-2 to start competitive in games that weren't even close. Matchmaking continues to be terrible.

Edit: Nevermind, guess the video was processing. HD available.

After taking the first point with only 10 seconds left, my dominant POTG here won the second point with relative ease:

Well, I see Sombra's been fucked again. Man, I thought I was finally going to be able to play Sombra in comp, but I guess I'll be sticking with Tracer and the metal cow again

5-3 so far in placements. Two of the losses came from a leaver. We crushed the first half then someone on our team gets DC. How this happens twice in a span of four games and while we are dominating- I do not know.

Back