How would you feel about this sign popping up in your neighborhood?

You literally said we should have deceny in public because messages like this one reinforces bigots and their beliefs.

Lol that’s literally wha you said. Go take your medication stupid.
No, I expect ANY person (gay, straight, white, black, yellow etc) to be able to walk down the street and not be bombarded by the vulgar, be it sexuality, racism, sexism etc. And guess what? that even means those evil straight white people that you're so suspicious of. (You're the bigot here and everyone knows it but thats a separate topic)

My idea of decency is not presenting ideas in public that are solely intended to be inflammatory, which is what this sign is.

Once straight promiscuity-acquired STD levels reach that of LGBT promiscuity-acquired STD levels we can talk.

Straight promiscuous people will typically cheat on a spouse, whilst LGBT promiscuous folk will @&$# anything to express their “liberties” and care-free lives.

Until then, I’m not for either.
Where are you getting these statistics for STD levels?

No, I expect ANY person (gay, straight, white, black, yellow etc) to be able to walk down the street and not be bombarded by the vulgar, be it sexuality, racism, sexism etc. And guess what? that even means those evil straight white people that you're so suspicious of. (You're the bigot here and everyone knows it but thats a separate topic)

My idea of decency is not presenting ideas in public that are solely intended to be inflammatory, which is what this sign is.

Bombarded by vulgar messages ='one small billboard type message.

What you want is to stop things YOU don't like. Most normal well adjusted people walk by that sign and never spend much time thinking about it. You on the other hand turn it into a days worth of focus.

I don't like it, it gets old having in homosexual lifestyle thrown in your face constantly but I certainly wouldn't make a big deal about it, I'll just speak with my wallet and add it to the list of places that will never receive a dime of my money! They'll find out soon enough this sort of advertising will do the exact opposite of its purpose and will turn more people away then attract new customers.

Bombarded by vulgar messages ='one small billboard type message
Right, because public vulgarity is such a rarity in US society.

<LikeReally5>

What you want is to stop things YOU don't like. Most normal well adjusted people walk by that sign and never spend much time thinking about it. You on the other hand turn it into a days worth of focus.

I was VERY clear that I expect EVERYONE to be able to walk down the street without them encountering people and things intended to offend them. You're just an idiot.

I think abortion is a symptom of a deeper problem: Kids aren't growing up anymore. Being a parent is a huge responsibility, and abortion is the easiest way for them to avoid adulthood.
I heard tale of a girl who made her abortion get an abortion.

How is that sign inflammatory? Adults may read that and think blowjob but it's not an obscene ad at all. Maybe the gay flag is what's rustling jimmies? Are you offended it made you think of gay sex?

Look, you can't bitch about the products of helicopter parents in the colleges, then bitch in the next breath about how nobody ever parents their kids.

You're spouting nebulous generalizations. Allusions to any manner of what one might deem gross behavior have been publicly available since records were kept.

Alas, there must have been pollyannas in Republican Rome bemoaning the end of the world because graffiti depicting Caesar and Servilia fucking were written in civic common areas.

Boo hoo.

What's your problem bruh? You think "Pollyannas" are what's wrong with the world? Gee, if only we had fewer wholesome, morally upright parents, then perhaps all these confused green-haired college kids would stop chopping their dicks off. Or maybe what we really need is more sexual innuendo in our food advertisements. /sarcasm I guess we just see the world differently.

I don't like it, it gets old having in homosexual lifestyle thrown in your face constantly but I certainly wouldn't make a big deal about it, I'll just speak with my wallet and add it to the list of places that will never receive a dime of my money! They'll find out soon enough this sort of advertising will do the exact opposite of its purpose and will turn more people away then attract new customers.
So you can't even stand to think about gay lifestyle? You'll boycott a business for using a gay flag in an ad?

How is that sign inflammatory? Adults may read that and think blowjob but it's not an obscene ad at all. Maybe the gay flag is what's rustling jimmies? Are you offended it made you think of gay sex?
Come on guy. Its a sign intended to make people think of oral sex in relation to homosexuals. The entire point of the word play is the innuendo.

Bunch of fucking humorless puritans in here. All y'all right-wingers (and some liberals too) talk mad shit about Muslims and how they're so sexually repressed and try to control everything.

Hows the reflection in the mirror looking?

Right, because public vulgarity is such a rarity in US society.

<LikeReally5>

I was VERY clear that I expect EVERYONE to be able to walk down the street without them encountering people and things intended to offend them. You're just an idiot.
It's an ad, obviously it wasn't intended to offend, if it's offensive it's because of your own bias.

Come on guy. Its a sign intended to make people think of oral sex in relation to homosexuals. The entire point of the word play is the innuendo.

Is a rainbow colored sign that says oral pleasure so persuasive to you that you feel compelled to put a dick in your mouth?

What's your problem bruh? You think "Pollyannas" are what's wrong with the world? Gee, if only we had fewer wholesome, morally upright parents, then perhaps all these confused green-haired college kids would stop chopping their dicks off. Or maybe what we really need is more sexual innuendo in our food advertisements. /sarcasm I guess we just see the world differently.

Sexual innuendo has always been on full display, despite your ability to comprehend or notice it. Again, you can't complain about the college products of far too much parenting, and also bemoan the fact that nobody parents their children.

This isn't at the top of my list of worries, but if it were down the street from my house, I wouldn't like it.

I've never even heard of SkipTheDishes . . .

We're always going to have differences in our beliefs but what's important is not to discriminate against people who you disagree with. If people want green hair and to chop their dicks off then God bless America let them have at it.

Back