What's your opinion on Chi Lewis-Parry?

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
I have to admit that I haven't followed neither his Kickboxing career nor his MMA career that closely, but I do know that he has the reputation of a ducker due to pulling out of numerous fights whenever he was supposed to face anyone decent. Is this true? Does he actually show good skills or is he just a can crusher?

He seems to have moved to MMA now, but he's 0-0-1 1 NC since coming back, with the draw coming against a low-level journeyman. Don't think he'll make his way to the UFC any time soon.

I think he pulled out of his last 3 or 4 Glory fights.

He sucks and people need to stop talking about him. A complete non-factor in any combat sport.

Not that good, but likes to talk so promotions think they'd like to push him.

After Glory when he went to BAMMA and his first scheduled opponent was a guy who THREW fights in Glory and Superkombat (see below). Whatever UK governing body said fuck that and instead BAMMA then just like gave him a belt or some shit I think? It's a joke that fight ever got scheduled and that they pretended it was a real fight and not WWE or whatever.

Near future: either BAMMA is complicit is that fuckery and they just keep feeding him cans or if they aren't, Chi will suddenly start having issues when the competition gets tougher. Like he already had with ONE and then Glory.

Tried his tough guy bully act on Hesdy and looked like a fool, then pulls out. If I see him fight again I hope its him getting KO'd in someones HL reel.

He isn't good and pulls out for too often to be considered something even close to a threat to any can's belt.

I'm an avid kickboxing fan, and although i've heard his name multiple times and probably seen any of his fights, i can't recall any of his fights. I'm just gonna assume he isn't good

Huge reach and fairly athletic. Threw away his biggest chances whilst roiding and ducking.

Not that good, but likes to talk so promotions think they'd like to push him.

After Glory when he went to BAMMA and his first scheduled opponent was a guy who THREW fights in Glory and Superkombat (see below). Whatever UK governing body said fuck that and instead BAMMA then just like gave him a belt or some shit I think? It's a joke that fight ever got scheduled and that they pretended it was a real fight and not WWE or whatever.

Near future: either BAMMA is complicit is that fuckery and they just keep feeding him cans or if they aren't, Chi will suddenly start having issues when the competition gets tougher. Like he already had with ONE and then Glory.

Wooow maurice jackson is a disgrace

Wooow maurice jackson is a disgrace
speaking about him he fought on the bare kckuckle fc last month and won by tko lel

His basically 3 low kicks in sequence tko loss against Vigney is one of the funniest things i´ve ever seen in kickboxing, so i kinda like him for it :)

Finished Alain Ngalani with a knee in the balls . . .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back