Bellator 201 Macfarlane vs Lara

Yes I do realize that and it's remarkable how far she's come in such a short time. You can even find some of Williams amatuer kickboxing fights from 2016 on youtube and she looks horrendous, totally different from what you've seen in Bellator.

Williams clearly has talent and she makes big improvements fast, I wouldn't underestimate her

No one expected Williams to beat Hardy or Ducote either, big underdog in both those fights.

I know much more than you guys do, yall a few steps behind
And with this delusional nonsense you have given away who you are yet again. Didn't even bother with an avatar figuring this account wouldn't last, eh?

No one expected Williams to beat Hardy or Ducote either, lol? No.

Gubfcy6.jpg

You made some good points, but Valerie looked in fantastic shape at the weigh-in and she took a lot of time off to adjust to flyweight before her Bellator debut. Williams has to prove to me that she is ready for this level. How much are you putting on Williams, now that she is at a nice underdog price?
I don't think she looked in fantastic shape at all, she looks old and sad. She does look fatter but also healthier at flyweight. Her physique is not impressive at all, loose skin from giving birth plays a part in that though.

Never said I was betting Williams but I am very tempted at this point

At the end of the day, Valerie lost to Pereira in Canada, she is not to be trusted, especially as a favorite.

Everyone sleeps on Williams, she's a live dog.

And with this delusional nonsense you have given away who you are yet again. Didn't even bother with an avatar figuring this account wouldn't last, eh?

No one expected Williams to beat Hardy or Ducote either, lol? No.

Gubfcy6.jpg
I'm confused

I'm confused
You don't know much more than the rest of us and other people did think Williams could beat Ducote, proof embedded. Also, it's obvious you're a frequent flyer returning after multiple forum bannings. All clear?

You don't know much more than the rest of us and other people did think Williams could beat Ducote, proof embedded. Also, it's obvious you're a frequent flyer returning after multiple forum bannings. All clear?
LOL what?

I don't know shit about Williams other than her most recent fight. That being said, that recent performance is enough to make me want to pick her to win and bet on her as a dog (I'm not betting at all on this Bellator card).

There is no way in hell I nor you can trust Valerie in this spot. Yeah, she has several advantages on paper, but she has proven more than once that those advantages on paper don't mean shit.

Valerie had one good fight in the UFC that made us stop and think how decent/good she is, but then she turned into a steaming pile of Canadian moose dung right after that fight, and stunk up the cage in subsequent fights.

I bet on Valerie against Viviane Pereira and thought she looked decent enough to win Round 1. But, something changed in her mind and she just gave up in R2 and R3. It was weird cuz I could see the switch in caring and momentum, and was shocked that a girl who was taller, longer, had better technical boxing, UFC experience, and was fighting in her hometown would lose to a midget in a fight like this. IIRC, the crowd booed, but it was a clear win for the midget.

It's one thing to lose a fight, but to lose a fight because of you not caring and/or your will to keep fighting and/or push yourself is not there, then it's time to retire.

Several of you have bets on Valerie, so good luck with that. I personally wouldn't bet her as a dog here. If I was forced to bet this fight, I'd only bet Williams as a dog.

Smashed Val as soon as the lines opened on Bovada @ -185 thanks in advance boys

Money came in on Williams, and Val back as low as -150 on 5D at the moment.

Any Val bettor should be concerned that she has looked completely uninterested in every fight after the beating she took from Joanna.

Im more or less fading a fighter with next to no pro experience against a former ufc fighter.

Any Val bettor should be concerned that she has looked completely uninterested in every fight after the beating she took from Joanna.

I felt pretty good betting her at the last Bellator. She looked way better than a slight favorite vs. Kate Jackson.

I heard her former weight cut was very rough for her... she made her strawweight debut in her last Bellator fight and looked great, who knows we will see tonight that’s for sure.

I heard her former weight cut was very rough for her... she made her strawweight debut in her last Bellator fight and looked great, who knows we will see tonight that’s for sure.
She's fighting at flyweight in Bellator. She'll be more comfortable here than killing herself to make strawweight like she used to.

Macfarlane ITD at nearly +200 a second ago. I like that. There will be plenty of chances for ILM to finish as she looks at least two levels above Lara grappling-wise. Lara is zero threat on the feet and only beat a hidden (not so much now) can in Ovchynnikova.

Macfarlane ITD at nearly +200 a second ago. I like that. There will be plenty of chances for ILM to finish as she looks at least two levels above Lara grappling-wise. Lara is zero threat on the feet and only beat a hidden (not so much now) can in Ovchynnikova.
Great price. I hit it at +105 and then added fight does not go distance at -115 when the Macfarlane ITD prop became even more expensive.

Im more or less fading a fighter with next to no pro experience against a former ufc fighter.
OMG a UFC fighter derr
She's fighting at flyweight in Bellator. She'll be more comfortable here than killing herself to make strawweight like she used to.
Yeah just like she was comfortable at flyweight when Jo Jo lit her up and made her quit.

Silly to be confident on either side of this. Do you want the old/beat fighter that quits and is on her out or do you want the unproven/inexperienced prospect who could let you down.

I have no problem saying I have no idea who wins but betting either girl as a favorite is an unintelligent/mark move.

But you know what, despite all the trash I talk about Valerie, I'm gonna pick her to win but I say that with no confidence (cause she sucks and she quits)

I dont bet on wmma. Their fight IQ is generally just too low. For letournau, backers, you better hope she runs into zero adversity because this is a girl who quits in her home town on UFC cards at the first sign of adversity.

I wouldn't touch her with stolen money

Lol at people criticizing val for losing to joanna j.

Man Peralta is a step up in competition for Archuleta isn't he? Not saying I don't favor Juan here, but Robbie +500? C'mon. I have to take a shot at that.

Man Peralta is a step up in competition for Archuleta isn't he? Not saying I don't favor Juan here, but Robbie +500? C'mon. I have to take a shot at that.

Archulleta is significantly better everywhere with a five times better gas tank. I think the odds are justified.

Back