Its official LeBron James a Free Agent... Lakers bound?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Paul George got outplayed by an Aussie in the playoffs. He aint that guy. If kawhi doesnt come, i doubt lebron will. I dont think he wants to play dad to kuzma, ball, and the rest.

Paul George got outplayed by an Aussie in the playoffs. He aint that guy. If kawhi doesnt come, i doubt lebron will. I dont think he wants to play dad to kuzma, ball, and the rest.
Where else you think Bron is going to? Philly?

Or back to South beach?

or will he just sign a one year short term with Cleveland?

LeBron is just going to wait and see where other people sign.

If LeBron isn't a complete asshole (which I doubt) he will finish his career in Cleveland.

i have been in my car a lot lately and i usually enjoy sports talk radio, but holy hell, they refuse to talk about NOTHING but lebron right now. the only time they stray is if they are talking about Kawhi Leonard and if he gets to the Lakers, does that mean Lebron is going there? even if i liked him it woulddrive me nuts. i cant stand him and it is killing me. i turn it back on every 20 minutes or so, but yup, still lebron talk.

Aussies are taking over your league buddeh.

i have been in my car a lot lately and i usually enjoy sports talk radio, but holy hell, they refuse to talk about NOTHING but lebron right now. the only time they stray is if they are talking about Kawhi Leonard and if he gets to the Lakers, does that mean Lebron is going there? even if i liked him it woulddrive me nuts. i cant stand him and it is killing me. i turn it back on every 20 minutes or so, but yup, still lebron talk.

In NY they are talking about the Yankees who kicked Bostcans ass yesterday to claim 1st place. Yankees play the Redsucks again tonight. Lebron is a Yankees fan.

I hope LJebron doesn't go to LA but I would like to see him win more rings. Any chance he goes to OKC?

In NY they are talking about the Yankees who kicked Bostcans ass yesterday to claim 1st place. Yankees play the Redsucks again tonight. Lebron is a Yankees fan.

I hope LJebron doesn't go to LA but I would like to see him win more rings. Any chance he goes to OKC?
well, NY sports radio is different than anywhere else in the country. as much as i get sick of yankee vs red sox discussion as if they are the only two teams in the league, i would kill for some of that right now.

no chance lebron goes to okc. lol

my odds

LA: 85%
Cle: 8%
Houson: 1%
The field: 6%

Lakes don't want him. The Shitters can have his cheating, sorry ass.

Lebron this Lebron that, if he goes to the Lakers it will be ten fold, if you think its bad now wait if he joins the Dynasty

Lebron this Lebron that, if he goes to the Lakers it will be ten fold, if you think its bad now wait if he joins the Dynasty
especially since i live in las vegas. what i am excited for though is if they keep Ball. that would be awesome. i guarantee you that lavar ball would start complaining, saying that lebron is slowing his son down. also, lebron is past his prime and they need tofocus on the future that is his son

especially since i live in las vegas. what i am excited for though is if they keep Ball. that would be awesome. i guarantee you that lavar ball would start complaining, saying that lebron is slowing his son down. also, lebron is past his prime and they need tofocus on the future that is his son
They are keeping Lonzo for sure, there is no team that wants him in a trade, he is probably going to be the with the lake show for at least 3 more years, and yes that is going to be funny

But the only doubt I have about Lebron and the Lakers has to do with Lebrons beef with Lavar, didnt they have a beef and Lebron told Lavar keep my kids names out yo mouth?

Back