Grizzly Bears live catching Salmon.

TribalDrumz

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This is epic! Live cam on these beasts tearing up Salmon. I saw one basically just skin the Salmon alive and only ate the skin... Bulk season begins

Last edited:
Bears are ruthless fuckers but they're impressive beasts.

Bears are ruthless fuckers but they're impressive beasts.

Huge brown bears are like something out of a horror movie. All the screaming and kicking and punching isn't going to stop your dismemberment and even if I gave you a butcher knife you would still lose.

I mean seriously....

38F3080100000578-0-image-a-60_1475243949835.jpg

huge-brown-bear.jpeg

Huge brown bears are like something out of a horror movie. All the screaming and kicking and punching isn't going to stop your dismemberment and even if I gave you a butcher knife you would still lose.

I mean seriously....

38F3080100000578-0-image-a-60_1475243949835.jpg

huge-brown-bear.jpeg

I saw one kill a deer rather slowly. Complete indifference to its screams.

But bears have emotive and expressive faces, so people like Treadwell (and people in general) anthropomorphize the hell out of them.

I saw one kill a deer rather slowly. Complete indifference to its screams.

But bears have emotive and expressive faces, so people like Treadwell (and people in general) anthropomorphize the hell out of them.

The black ones don't bother me too much, they like to dig in trash and get into stuff but often you can yell and they will run away. The big brown bears though, they are apex MF'ers. 1200+ pounds. The big ones could bite you, lift you into the air, and run off into the forest with you. The power of an animal like that doesn't even seem real.

Look at the size of his skull. His claws would turn your neck into a pez dispenser in about 2 seconds.
The-Bear-Nuzzler_sham.jpg

That's one of the biggest brown bears I've ever seen. What did they feed him.

Big Kodiak's get up to 1,600 pounds. They could pry the doors open on your car like a tuna can. You are talking about a true monster of nature.

animal-size-comparison-4.jpg

Look at the size of his skull. His claws would turn your neck into a pez dispenser in about 2 seconds.
The-Bear-Nuzzler_sham.jpg
and Shertards like to argue whether a silverback could beat a bear lmao. I love gorillas and all, but bears are on a whole different league.

Big Kodiak's get up to 1,600 pounds. They could pry the doors open on your car like a tuna can. You are talking about a true monster of nature.

animal-size-comparison-4.jpg
You know what dwarfs these? Elephant seals.

I caught a bag of King Salmon jerkey from Trader Joe’s.

All I know is, I just watched the three amigos not catch shit for 10 minutes straight. I don't see how big mofo's like that don't starve. No wonder they shut down in winter.

You know what dwarfs these? Elephant seals.

LOL, Elephant seal is like fuck yo car, what you gonna do?

Now that you brought up seals have you ever seen a Leopard seal? They get 10-15 feet long and are true carnivorous predators. A large Leopard seal has almost nothing to fear from anything in the ocean. There are few predators that would try to fuck with it.

Check out the mouth on this one when she opens up. This one is 13 feet long.

LOL, Elephant seal is like fuck yo car, what you gonna do?

Now that you brought up seals have you ever seen a Leopard seal? They get 10-15 feet long and are true carnivorous predators. A large Leopard seal has almost nothing to fear from anything in the ocean. There are few predators that would try to fuck with it.

Check out the mouth on this one when she opens up. This one is 13 feet long.

they;re mean, but they weigh less than a brown bear. The elephant seal weighs THREE THOUSAND POUNDS.

they;re mean, but they weigh less than a brown bear. The elephant seal weighs THREE THOUSAND POUNDS.

Leopard seals weigh up to 1,300 pounds and are more like race cars, much higher speed and agility but while still being huge animals. That's why I said, they are a true carnivorous predator. Up to 1,300 pounds, can swim 24mph, and can shred anything that it bites with its massive jaws. The mouth reminds me of a dog. It would be like getting attacked by a 10 foot long pit bull that weighs a thousand pounds.

leopardseal2.jpg

Leopard seals weigh up to 1,300 pounds and are more like race cars, much higher speed and agility but while still being huge animals. That's why I said, they are a true carnivorous predator. Up to 1,300 pounds, can swim 24mph, and can shred anything that it bites with its massive jaws. The mouth reminds me of a dog. It would be like getting attacked by a 10 foot long pit bull that weighs a thousand pounds.

leopardseal2.jpg
ever seen that photographer tell the story of a leopard seal trying to feed him penguins? Ever since then, I stopped thinking of them as vicious killers and more like a big eager sea puppy.

How can something so cuddly in appearance be so vicious? Lol it simply doesn't make sense.

Back