Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Well, that’s the thing.....don’t need to go plastic. Why mess with beauty?

B is best btw. Big tits sag down to your belly with age. I’ve seen it. It ain’t pretty.
Couple kids will fuck some nice firm b’s up real quick

Lol that's what implants are for though, they would never sag especially if you get the gummybear implants.

I prefer implants , but given the choice I’d rather nice small firms to big saggy naturals.

looking at the before and after photos they look like a good improvement
but omg the surgery photos!!! AGGGHHHH

Do it, it’s what all the kids are doing these days lol

I prefer implants , but given the choice I’d rather nice small firms to big saggy naturals.

Nah I’m happy with me.

Lol my friend used to pick on me in school (in good fun) and tell me I had a "B cup titties and a Double D butt"

TBH made me a bit self conscious about my tatas lol

Ahhhh that’s where it comes from. Forget school. Kids will say anything to get under your skin and in the real world they figure out they had no idea what they were talking about.

Possible but not always. Kids ruin all tits, unfortunately.

Ahhhh that’s where it comes from. Forget school. Kids will say anything to get under your skin and in the real world they figure out they had no idea what they were talking about.

I've always been a little uncomfortable with my proportions but school kinda woke me up to the noticeable difference, it wasn't just me seeing it.

I've always been a little uncomfortable with my proportions but school kinda woke me up to the noticeable difference, it wasn't just me seeing it.

Believe me, lots of guys find Bs to be absolutely perfect. Lots of girls with them get a ton of looks, my lady included. Nothing wrong with a booty either. Wear it proud, girl!

Lol I appreciate the compliments, but I'll have to disagree.
After makeup and filters you look like my school buddy when he deciced to turn emo. However if you like looking like an emo kid then after is def better.

After makeup and filters you look like my school buddy when he deciced to turn emo. However if you like looking like an emo kid then after is def better.
Lol it was just an example of what I can do with makeup and such, I have a lot of different looks that I wear that I like.
The question that's really been on my mind lately is if the guys on here are sherbros, does that make you a sherbra?
Not sure, but I like the sound of it lol

@Clippy

full

giphy.gif

Back