PWD 609: A Regular Old Plumbus

Universal Healthcare or a 100% Secure Border with no Immigration

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I am.

My knowledge of nutrition and exercise is tremendous and expansive.
giphy.gif

What's your goal?

I'm something of a fitness buff, and would be happy to help out if you're interested.

I’ve done it in the past, shit just gets harder with age. Kept my weight stable for 7 years but stress fucked me up.

I’ve gone back to basics, which is what I described. Basically keto with no cheat days. My only sin is a beer a day. Funny my morning nausea and insomnia went away when I started to diet and broke up (same time).

But I can’t drink coke or use salt anymore which is really fucking with me because I’ve cut everything out. I can cope with not drinking beer but at least I could drink whiskey and Coke Zero back in the day.

I’ve done it in the past, shit just gets harder with age. Kept my weight stable for 7 years but stress fucked me up.

I’ve gone back to basics, which is what I described. Basically keto with no cheat days. My only sin is a beer a day. Funny my morning nausea and insomnia went away when I started to diet and broke up (same time).

But I can’t drink coke or use salt anymore which is really fucking with me because I’ve cut everything out. I can cope with not drinking beer but at least I could drink whiskey and Coke Zero back in the day.
What's your fruit and vegetable intake like? Also, what's your workout routine like?

Jesus Christ dude, GOING blind? That’s horrible. You checked your basics like blood sugar, blood pressure & standard blood work? Could be BP or diabetes.
I probably made it sound worse than it is. I went blind, but for about 30 seconds to a minute and then lost control of my legs, so I couldn't stand up. It was pretty scary though.

I had a blood test about a year ago due to my whole family having thyroid issues, and they tested me for diabetes and a whole bunch of stuff. It all came back okay though. I also went to see a nurse to do an ECG and they said that was all okay too.

The doctor I seen on Thursday said he's gonna send me for an MRI (which I know is gonna take at least another 4 months) and we'll go from there. He said he doesn't think it's epilepsy (although it's possible) and it could be due to me being stressed out which would be linked to my mental illnesses.

Thanks for showing concern though, I really appreciate it. I hope you're doing well and are coping better with your anxiety and sleep issues.

Why can't you have Coke Zero or salt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back