PWD 609: A Regular Old Plumbus

Universal Healthcare or a 100% Secure Border with no Immigration

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way Nia could fit through the door.

f7d.gif

There's no way Nia could fit through the door.

Resorting to fat shaming, huh? Just because she has a giant fat ass, overeats, dresses in way too tight of clothes for her size and seemingly gains weight every hour on the hour? How dare you, sir

Resorting to fat shaming, huh? Just because she has a giant fat ass, overeats, dresses in way too tight of clothes for her size and seemingly gains weight every hour on the hour? How dare you, sir

<Meh02>

<Steiner01>

So help me God, if we're robbed of #hoeassbayley again and all we get is this rerod crap...I will throw at least two PWD members into the nearest volcano...not @Rebelfett of course because we all love likebot...but useless ones like Syd or Frank.

Not fat shaming, that is just physics dude.

So help me God, if we're robbed of #hoeassbayley again and all we get is this rerod crap...I will throw at least two PWD members into the nearest volcano...not @Rebelfett of course because we all love likebot...but useless ones like Syd or Frank.

May I suggest @mudflap mike? That guy has a bad attitude.

I vote @lakersfan45 .

WWE should feel bad for that shit fest of a main event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back