WOW so many moves

JVR to Flyers

Tav is Tronno

Hoffman to I forget, but his GF was harrassing Karlson's

Stastny to the Knights

Kovalchuk to the Kings

I wonder who is still left

Also many teams did not make any moves.

Poor Conor McDavid, he going to be stuck in Edmonton all by himself.

I guess with Tavs in Tronno, they not going to keep Matthews. When is McDavid up for new deal?

I hope its soon. We can get Matthews, and McDavid together in Arizona.

I guess with Tavs in Tronno, they not going to keep Matthews. When is McDavid up for new deal?

I hope its soon. We can get Matthews, and McDavid together in Arizona.
McDavid’s contract is until 2026.

You are all full on Diego Sanchez if you think Matthews or McDavid are leaving

Genuinely interested to see how Eugene fucks up the Karlsson trade. He is going to get fleeced if he mandates Ryan being included.

Rumor is they are going after Colorado to get their Jack Hughes lottery pick back. Which mean Avs could potentially get Karlsson for cheap

Also Lou is full on tank mode now -- loses JT and gains filppula, Komv and Martin

Yikes

Genuinely interested to see how Eugene fucks up the Karlsson trade. He is going to get fleeced if he mandates Ryan being included.

Rumor is they are going after Colorado to get their Jack Hughes lottery pick back. Which mean Avs could potentially get Karlsson for cheap
Would laugh if that happened and then they lost the lottery.

Would laugh if that happened and then they lost the lottery.

I agree - and it's never a good idea to trade a blue chip player for a ??? - but ottawa has fucked this situation up so bad and Eugene is so transparent with wanting to shed salary that teams are going to ravage him in whatever trade.

I would bet that NYR or LV end up with both Ryan and Karlsson -- but I'm curious to see what Tampa offers

I agree - and it's never a good idea to trade a blue chip player for a ??? - but ottawa has fucked this situation up so bad and Eugene is so transparent with wanting to shed salary that teams are going to ravage him in whatever trade.

I would bet that NYR or LV end up with both Ryan and Karlsson -- but I'm curious to see what Tampa offers
I just want karlsson to end up somewhere good so we can see him beast it up some more.

I'll never really understand that Duchene deal.
It was one of those "change of environment" deals, it was just weird from Ottawa's perspective. Duchene had a good season after the early jitters, but Ottawa should have been trying to get the pick, not a slight upgrade at Center...and gave away a first and a third to do it. Losing Karlsson is going to be the final torpedo in their Losertania. If I could pick my team as a player, Ottawa would be on the no-fly list.

I think anywhere he goes will be a solid playoff contending team
Lots of teams could use him, we've seen what adding a puck moving defenseman can do to an offense. Put him on Vegas and that team becomes absolutely lethal.

Stars are the front runner for Karlsson allegedly.

It was one of those "change of environment" deals, it was just weird from Ottawa's perspective. Duchene had a good season after the early jitters, but Ottawa should have been trying to get the pick, not a slight upgrade at Center...and gave away a first and a third to do it. Losing Karlsson is going to be the final torpedo in their Losertania. If I could pick my team as a player, Ottawa would be on the no-fly list.

They also gave up Shane Bowers who outscored, and scored twice as many goals as their 4th overall pick, on the same team, being 2 months older.

Pretty brilliant move by Sakic. Absolute dog shit from Dorion.

Nah just wishful thinking. Can you imagine McDavid, and Auston in the Desert?

Not McDavid, but yeah Mathews for sure. Can you imagine a legit star centerman like Mathews hitting free agency and chosing to go home .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back