General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

Sounds like a really bad break. Sorry mkess.

I mean, I don't want to act like it wasn't a competitive fight. But ffs, you bet a guy at +420, he really deserves the decision, and the judges all give it to the other guy. Oh well. Shit happens. Moving on...

Damn, think Frincu gets it winning rds 1 and 3.

Yeah, figures. Hoped I'd get the semi-robbery after getting screwed in the last fight. But nope.

Damn, think Frincu gets it winning rds 1 and 3.
Fun event. Frinco deserved that win. Rd 1 was kinda close edged out to Aguilera until the kd then Frinco takes that and Aguilera did fuck all in rd 3.

think alavi is going to tool his opponent in hex fight series. hit -225 for 1.5 units.

think alavi is going to tool his opponent in hex fight series. hit -225 for 1.5 units.

Me too. He looks like a good striker for that level of competition. And his opponent struggled against 0-3 guy. Alavi has moved to -285 at unibet already.

Last edited:
Guys, grab a beer and check out Pancrase 297 on Fight Pass. Two UFC vets in the co-main and main. Gleico Franca vs Takashi Sato in the main event is especially good. What a battle.

Muhnoz opened -155, maxed that and again at -185, then it shot straight to -245. Horrid matchup for Johns. He either shoots into a guillotine or gets pressured and eaten up on the feet.

Muhnoz opened -155, maxed that and again at -185, then it shot straight to -245. Horrid matchup for Johns. He either shoots into a guillotine or gets pressured and eaten up on the feet.
I could see Johns taking a volume 29-28, but he's most likely completely fucked here. Sterling at dog odds was a crazy gift line earlier this year, still prettymuch my bet of the year for obvious value.

I agree. Munhoz's defensive striking still needs work but his hands have gotten a lot better in his past few fights.

I could see Johns taking a volume 29-28, but he's most likely completely fucked here. Sterling at dog odds was a crazy gift line earlier this year, still prettymuch my bet of the year for obvious value.

Even that is tough when he will constantly be the one on his back foot, muhnoz doesn't step backwards. If Font's length and power couldn't deter him, Johns boxing certainly won't. I was also on Aljo, levels to dis game. Never trust a euro wrestler with no fallback :).

Was just looking at my future bets and am pretty pumped for the prices I caught:

3.5u JDS -141
3.4u Muhnoz -170
2u Moose -190

Dime's has been sporadic releasing lines, but I have been fortunate enough to catch the alerts.

Even that is tough when he will constantly be the one on his back foot, muhnoz doesn't step backwards. If Font's length and power couldn't deter him, Johns boxing certainly won't. I was also on Aljo, levels to dis game. Never trust a euro wrestler with no fallback :).
Exactly. I'm Australian, I've seen way too many regionally-successful wrestleboxers get fucked the second they fight against a dude with legitimate NCAA wrestling experience. I'm half-expecting Volkanovski to get mauled by Mendes or Lamas in a similar way.

Says there they're planning on re-booking it later so sounds to me he's off the card rather than a late replacement

Anyone here has some good or bad experiences with Matchbook? Do you like it as a Exchange and how is it compared to the Betfair Exchange for example?

Back