If Jose Aldo pulled out tomorrow, how would you remember him?

A striker who made his career fighting midget wrestlers.

I will remember all the destroyed fight cards and pull outs. I will remember him pulling out of the biggest MMA event in the history of the world after 6 months of a world tour, and then rooting for his replacement. lol. I will remember him having a teammate arrest and detain a drug tester, and then remember him going AWOL for a few days and when he finally pissed in a cup he 'dropped' it on the floor. Then I will remember all the crying and whining.

Then I will remember 13 glorious seconds.
Holy fuck.

he created this

markhominick_display_image.jpg

Ya and that guy spent almost all of the last two rounds of the fight pounding on him in spite of that...

Let's see aldo take that kind of damage and come back to dominate rounds

A fighter whose fanbase is proportionately annoying to his high levels of skill and talent.

Conor's stepping stone.

I'd remember him for about 13 seconds.

I will remember all the destroyed fight cards and pull outs. I will remember him pulling out of the biggest MMA event in the history of the world after 6 months of a world tour, and then rooting for his replacement. lol. I will remember him having a teammate arrest and detain a drug tester, and then remember him going AWOL for a few days and when he finally pissed in a cup he 'dropped' it on the floor. Then I will remember all the crying and whining.

Then I will remember 13 glorious seconds.
Savage.

one of the best ever. still think he can reclaim the gold

if he does it will be glorious

He will sadly remembered as a guy who got mentally and physically destroyed by Conor and had a fall from grace. From post-conor loss he would talk shit saying Conor has soap hands and that he would fight him anytime, anywhere, anyplace but when Dos Anjos pulled out, Aldo turned it down and Nate took the fight instead.

For sure he pulls out. The fight is 3 weeks away in Canada, he ain't got time for that.

Ya and that guy spent almost all of the last two rounds of the fight pounding on him in spite of that...

Let's see aldo take that kind of damage and come back to dominate rounds
I agree. I was hoping Hominick would win, instead we got a mutilated Canadian

One the greatest to ever step foot in the cage, a champion in every way.

Well I would be pissed the scrap was off!

His record speaks for itself.

Him being the first result... Oof.

The algorithm they use provides unique results for each person. Bolanos gets that result because Google knows he's a cunt. When I look up pull out merchant the first two images are of Conor.

FW GOAT

And top 5 GOAT with Fedor, GSP, Jones and Silva

Never liked the guy personally, so I wouldn't care. I'd just be disappointed not to see Stephens fight him.

FW G.O.A.T.

No-one at this time comes close.

As a guy who will be remembered by McGregor's fans only as guy who was ko'd by McGregor in the first round.

WEC FW goat for sure.
His downfall started before he was 30 which really screws his goat status.
Max will be the FW goat very soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geezo75
Back