PotWR- The Power of the Pardon

Should I have used my Presidential Pardon Powers to unban Trotsky?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful brother I don't want your name to get added to the 2018 purge list. @HomerThompson has been in talks with his advisors about securing the WR for the left. He now has the power to revoke the right leaning posting Visas. I certainly hope you aren't calling for the right to rise up in a WR civil war.
I just want a "Die in a Fire" pole option.

I voted yes, then changed it it no, then to yes again.

I don’t like abuses of power, but then again, is it really “power” if it isn’t abused? And is it really “abuse” if you have the power?

Power is like a filthy whore that you have to fuck and then give your friend 150k to pay her not to be quiet about it but it’s OK because it wasn’t a coverup anyways.

Last edited:
I voted yes, then changed it it no, then to yes again.

I don’t like abuses of power, but then again, is it really “power” if it isn’t abused?

Power is like a filthy whore that you have to fuck and then give your friend 150k to pay her not to be quiet about it but it’s OK because it wasn’t a coverup anyways.
Also, there was no collusion.

200.gif

Here you go, assuming this does not break the rules - in which case, double jeopardy.

Ha. I remember the thread of that second post. Good times

Yeah, if that’s all it is I definitely support Homer’s overreach of power in bringing you back. If we banned everyone who devolved to calling other posters fucking idiots and fuckwits at some point there’d be no one left here

Still gonna disagree with you on the dangers of pushing your brand of communism in the states, but welcomed to have you back

Ha. I remember the thread of that second post. Good times

Yeah, if that’s all it is I definitely support Homer’s overreach of power in bringing you back. If we banned everyone who devolved to calling other posters fucking idiots and fuckwits at some point there’d be no one left here

Still gonna disagree with you on the dangers of pushing your brand of communism in the states, but welcomed to have you back
It's happening.

tenor.gif

I voted "No," but only because I don't think you should have a "pardon" power. Still not sure what your arrangement with Sherdog is (hope they're compensated for it).

Other than that, I enjoy destroying Trotsky, and I wish he was still around.

Good unbanning, makes it funnier when he gets banished again.

Oh, no...does this mean you're going to start calling Homer "Daddy"?

I have been tempted to call @HomerThompson many cruel expletives during my time on Sherdog, but I can assure you it is nothing endearing like "Daddy". I have shown restraint because I do not want to get banned on Sherdog and I find direct name-calling towards individual Sherdog posters like "F'ing stupid and lazy ****wit" to be rather childish.

It is rather ironic that tolerant leftist posters, who claim to champion same-sex marriage and detest the mockery of homosexuals, have such a problem with Trump supporters referring to Trump as "Daddy".

I have been tempted to call @HomerThompson many cruel expletives during my time on Sherdog, but I can assure you it is nothing endearing like "Daddy". I have shown restraint because I do not want to get banned on Sherdog and I find direct name-calling towards individual Sherdog posters like "F'ing stupid and lazy ****wit" to be rather childish.

It is rather ironic that tolerant leftist posters, who claim to champion same-sex marriage and detest the mockery of homosexuals, have such a problem with Trump supporters referring to Trump as "Daddy".

It's not about, or at least so I thought, being sexually attracted to Trump. I would be surprised if even Milo Y wanted to hop on that dried apricot-looking bag of skin.

It's that his fan boys are all so fearful, immature, and insecure (and, yes, intellectually lazy) that they fawn over a dopey man child with zero redeeming adult qualities because he's confident, puts on the facade of a grade school bully, and allows them to reduce complicated and important discussions into tribalism. They don't care about policy at all: they just need a powerful man to whom they can subordinate themselves. And they'll gladly doom the future of the country or species just so they can feel like they're "winning" without having to do any actual work. It's really pathetic. And referring to their idiot strong man as "Daddy" is such a profound encapsulation of all of that.

I still really don't get the animosity from you in particular. You've called yourself a moral revivalist and a fan of Kirk and Bloom. One would think you'd at least be a hardcore Never Trumper righty who appreciates someone like Homer stomping on a lot of the nastier trolls here.

Do you shatter into pieces when dropped?

I still really don't get the animosity from you in particular. You've called yourself a moral revivalist and a fan of Kirk and Bloom. One would think you'd at least be a hardcore Never Trumper righty who appreciates someone like Homer stomping on a lot of the nastier trolls here.

36428618_10100324276319778_2025442525946314752_n.jpg

Full disclosure: I actually like and appreciate Scalia as a jurist and I don't mind Gorsuch. They're both far better jurists than Kennedy, Alito, or god forbid Thomas.

Dear plebs,

As you all know, the President has the power of the pardon. Being the President of the War Room is no different. However, with great power comes great responsibility.

I have decided to use my Presidential powers, and have pardoned the very unjustly banned, @Trotsky. His banning was very unfair, perhaps the most unfair banning of all time. So, I threw my considerable weight around, and got his ban lifted. I'm not going to lie, this kind of power is intoxicating, and I plan on using it again.

Anyway, let's all welcome back one of the War Room's best posters, and my leftist brother from another mother, @Trotsky!

Truly a glorious day in the War Room, and just in time for the 4th of July.

Let freedom ring!!!

Our lemon skinned, so-called President is lying yet again.

Only the highest order of the Supreme Sherdog Moderation Council has the power of pardon, which was not even needed in this case. The commie's ban was always temporary, as was stated by the council when it was handed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back