WILDER OFFERS JOSHUA 50 MILLION

It blows my mind how people can't see straight through it. AJ said he'd take 50m in an off the cuff comment, he hadn't spoken to his promoter about that and it goes without saying that it would depend on the terms of the deal. It's pure pretty tactics 'oh you said this in an interview can't go back on your word'.

AJ is the A side if him and Hearn want to turn around and say that they'd actually prefer to run the show and have it in the UK so no thanks, then they are more than entitled to. The whole thing was a distraction from Wilder's team.

Wilder has now said he wants 50-50 only which contradicts the last few months of negotiations. It contradicts his words a few days ago when he said he'd accept 15m from Hearn. I'm afraid he is now the one to blame for this fight not happening. He isn't getting 50-50 and he knew that from day one, to use that card as soon as AJ got ordered to fight Povetkin is pathetic.

@RR it appears your boy is a bitch made, or whatever that shit is.

What makes me laugh is wilders outrage at being offered 15m yet he’s now going to fight brezealle for probably not much more than 10% of that? Yet Joshua will probably earn 20m against povetkin.

Wilder is relying on joshua to give him a big pay day yet all he brings to the table is one belt. 2 less than Joshua already has. He has a contract yet, he appears to be choosing to fight for 10% of that amount instead, whilst crying about Joshua ducking him. I can’t justify that and I am starting to question whether he does actually want the fight. Or the fellas ego is the issue. It’s one or the other but he’s the only guy losing out.

What makes me laugh is wilders outrage at being offered 15m yet he’s now going to fight brezealle for probably not much more than 10% of that? Yet Joshua will probably earn 20m against povetkin.

Wilder is relying on joshua to give him a big pay day yet all he brings to the table is one belt. 2 less than Joshua already has. He has a contract yet, he appears to be choosing to fight for 10% of that amount instead, whilst crying about Joshua ducking him. I can’t justify that and I am starting to question whether he does actually want the fight. Or the fellas ego is the issue. It’s one or the other but he’s the only guy losing out.
It's absolutely fuckin stupid and shows no business acumen what so ever.

If I was Aj id absolutely fuck him off. Waste of time

It's absolutely fuckin stupid and shows no business acumen what so ever.

If I was Aj id absolutely fuck him off. Waste of time

Absolutely. He has a contract and a date is provisionally booked at Wembley; take it or leave it.

Did I say they couldnt do it? Nope. I said it was a bullshit move. Which it is.

50/50 is a joke and ridiculous demand.

Why is it bullshit? Because AJ said he'd accept 50m once in an interview? Big deal, he didn't say he'd fight in America, and he didn't say he'd let them dictate the terms, he named a price. When they asked for details on said offer, they come up with nothing.

It would make no sense for Wilder to be running the show for this fight. It's matchroom all day, there's no bullshit at all. I'll tell you were the bullshit is, using that 50m as a distraction whilst you drag negotiations out until the WBA order Povetkin, only to then turn around and demand 50-50.

You've said it yourself, 50-50 is a ridiculous demand. You'll finally have to accept that this one is on Wilder, he has ducked AJ with this latest stunt. He is going to go and fight Brezeale like he planned months ago.

Why is it bullshit? Because AJ said he'd accept 50m once in an interview? Big deal, he didn't say he'd fight in America, and he didn't say he'd let them dictate the terms, he named a price. When they asked for details on said offer, they come up with nothing.

It would make no sense for Wilder to be running the show for this fight. It's matchroom all day, there's no bullshit at all. I'll tell you were the bullshit is, using that 50m as a distraction whilst you drag negotiations out until the WBA order Povetkin, only to then turn around and demand 50-50.

You've said it yourself, 50-50 is a ridiculous demand. You'll finally have to accept that this one is on Wilder, he has ducked AJ with this latest stunt. He is going to go and fight Brezeale like he planned months ago.
Ive called the nonsense down the middle on both sides for what it is.

I think Hearn has had signing Wilder in the sights this whole time, and I think Wilder is frustrated (to say the least) that hes not getting the fight (and paydays) he wants.

Given all the different issues I dont think its on either fighter ducking the other. I think its boxing politics with a fighter going against a businessman.

Lastly, Wilder having Brezeale on the back burner isnt any different than Povetkin. Its not uncommon for there to be several options in the works. Surely we can all agree on that.

Im still convinced this will get done at some point. He may be frustrated and lashing out but the better business will sink in at some point imo.

I think Hearn has had signing Wilder in the sights this whole time, and I think Wilder is frustrated (to say the least) that hes not getting the fight (and paydays) he wants.

Given all the different issues I dont think its on either fighter ducking the other. I think its boxing politics with a fighter going against a businessman.

Lastly, Wilder having Brezeale on the back burner isnt any different than Povetkin. Its not uncommon for there to be several options in the works. Surely we can all agree on that.

Im still convinced this will get done at some point. He may be frustrated and lashing out but the better business will sink in at some point imo.

Nah you haven't, at all.

You've clearly thought throughout all of this that Hearn and AJ were trying to get out of the fight, you've defended Wilder and his team at every opportunity and now very conveniently, you are happy to say that both guys are to blame, as soon as Wilder makes the biggest, clear duck of the whole thing. His new demands for 50-50 basically make the entire last couple of months pointless and show that his team were playing games the entire time.

It will be interesting to see if @JayE will be more honest than your self. Are you ready to admit you have been talking shit regarding Hearn being to blame here, or are you going to defend Wilder refusing to sign the contract and then demanding 50-50, days after accepting 15m?

Imagine if the boot was on the other foot and Joshua turned round and said to Wilder you accept 5m or nothing. You would both be going crazy blaming both Joshua and Hearn. But when Wilder comes up with an even more ridiculous demand, days after the WBA order Povetkin it's....they are both to blame.

Pathetic fanboyism.

It blows my mind how people can't see straight through it. AJ said he'd take 50m in an off the cuff comment, he hadn't spoken to his promoter about that and it goes without saying that it would depend on the terms of the deal. It's pure pretty tactics 'oh you said this in an interview can't go back on your word'.

AJ is the A side if him and Hearn want to turn around and say that they'd actually prefer to run the show and have it in the UK so no thanks, then they are more than entitled to. The whole thing was a distraction from Wilder's team.

Wilder has now said he wants 50-50 only which contradicts the last few months of negotiations. It contradicts his words a few days ago when he said he'd accept 15m from Hearn. I'm afraid he is now the one to blame for this fight not happening. He isn't getting 50-50 and he knew that from day one, to use that card as soon as AJ got ordered to fight Povetkin is pathetic.

@RR it appears your boy is a bitch made, or whatever that shit is.

Nope but no point in arguing it. Everyone has their minds made up on both sides.

Onto other things until next year and then I will revisit this shit show

What’s the likelihood of this fight actually happening within the next year?

Nah you haven't, at all.

You've clearly thought throughout all of this that Hearn and AJ were trying to get out of the fight, you've defended Wilder and his team at every opportunity and now very conveniently, you are happy to say that both guys are to blame, as soon as Wilder makes the biggest, clear duck of the whole thing. His new demands for 50-50 basically make the entire last couple of months pointless and show that his team were playing games the entire time.

It will be interesting to see if @JayE will be more honest than your self. Are you ready to admit you have been talking shit regarding Hearn being to blame here, or are you going to defend Wilder refusing to sign the contract and then demanding 50-50, days after accepting 15m?

Imagine if the boot was on the other foot and Joshua turned round and said to Wilder you accept 5m or nothing. You would both be going crazy blaming both Joshua and Hearn. But when Wilder comes up with an even more ridiculous demand, days after the WBA order Povetkin it's....they are both to blame.

Pathetic fanboyism.
Youre simply wrong. Thats ok. Youve missed much of the threads these last two weeks.

Ive very clearly stated that the “24 hours to accept”, 50/50s etc were bullshit.

............... now I'm not so sure.

At this moment in time Wilder is screaming Joshua is scared of him and that he doesn't want the fight ........... but Wilder is the one refusing to sign the contract even before the WBA butted in.

Right now Wilder is ducking AJ, I never would of believed it myself until now, but facts are facts, as soon as the contract was sent to Wilder ever since, he's done nothing but avoid signing it .......... and he's still avoiding it especially with this 50/50 thing.

Hearn and AJ were about business, Wilder called him out and AJ sent him a legit contract Wilder had agreed to terms wise ........... then he doesn't sign?

What do we call that exactly?

Wilder looked very uncomfortable in the Brendan Schaub interview even though Brendan was on his side ............ because one question could of ended all his noise and excuses, "Why haven't you signed the contract?"

What’s the likelihood of this fight actually happening within the next year?

Its not, until Wilder mans up and signs the contract and stops making excuses and changing his mind about accepting the terms.

As we speak Wilder is currently shooting out excuses and trying to torpedo any chance there is of making it happen.

Nah you haven't, at all.

Pathetic fanboyism.

I've yet to sift through everything both camps have been saying since this fell through, but to start off, Joshua's team clearly refused to make the fight in the US after Wilder's team guaranteed $50 million (after saying that was the threshold to make the fight in the UK). Joshua's team is insisting on everyone involved making less money because they needed the fight to be made in the UK. Hearn and Joshua are completely to blame in that instance.

If Wilder's team was demanding 50/50, he's being unreasonable and should be blamed for stalling the fight for this round of negotiations (again, haven't looked through any of this to know if this is true or not). If Hearn expects everyone to make less money so they get the UK location, then he has to be willing to give up some stuff on his end. Hopefully it will (or has) come out exactly what was offered to Wilder's team. I will say the WBA's deadline seems a bit bizarre, as well, but again, I'll have to have a look at it.

I've yet to sift through everything both camps have been saying since this fell through, but to start off, Joshua's team clearly refused to make the fight in the US after Wilder's team guaranteed $50 million (after saying that was the threshold to make the fight in the UK). Joshua's team is insisting on everyone involved making less money because they needed the fight to be made in the UK. Hearn and Joshua are completely to blame in that instance.

If Wilder's team was demanding 50/50, he's being unreasonable and should be blamed for stalling the fight for this round of negotiations (again, haven't looked through any of this to know if this is true or not). If Hearn expects everyone to make less money so they get the UK location, then he has to be willing to give up some stuff on his end. Hopefully it will (or has) come out exactly what was offered to Wilder's team. I will say the WBA's deadline seems a bit bizarre, as well, but again, I'll have to have a look at it.

Lets clear this up ..............

Anthony Joshua fighting Wilder is a gift to Wilder, it is not a gift to AJ.

AJ comes into this with 3 belts Wilders useless fkin team couldn't arrange for Wilder to have a shot at so AJ is basically delivering all the belts, he's also going to make Wilder 6x the amount of money if not more than anyone of his other fights and a chance to unify and control the division.

So in the grand scheme of things ............ AJ doesn't have to concede a damn thing.
What's Wilder bringing? one belt and a big mouth, that's all.

In the end its down to this, Wilder ALREADY told the world he was accepting AJ's terms, AJ sent him a contract ............ currently Wilder is ducking, running and hiding, changing his mind and stating "nope its over".

What in the hell is going on??

I've lost every ounce of respect I had for Wilder, not because he's ducking AJ, but because he keeps on with this online propaganda, which is impossible to do now because AJ called your bluff the moment he faxed you the contract.

Oh christ. Now AJ fighting the best opponent is a charity?

Pretty sure thats just doing what is expected. Competiting against the best.

For sure AJ is an Angel and gift to mankind-Joe Rogan

Just working shit out, the fight will happen. Some posturing for sure but It’ll get done.

In the case of wilder? Id have to say yes. Aj's done the leg work. Wilder could have faced both wlad and parker. I dunno why that is forgotten.. But shirley Winkle said Deontay wasn't ready.

It's good that you mention charity because team aj paid Charles martin 6 million to effectively buy that ibf belt. Because we know charles martin is shit and not worth that.

Now I'm hearing Deontay has martin lined up as one of his upcoming fights.

Oh man..

I'm not saying all this because I'm just an aj fan boy aswell mate. It's just that I look at Anthony's position and then look at this position that Deontay has created and it doesn't make sense to me. He's in a really poor position now. One that's his own doing.

Last edited:
In the case of wilder? Id have to say yes. He's done the leg work. Wilder could have faced both wlad and parker. I dunno why that is forgotten.. But shirley Winkle said Deontay wasn't ready.

It's good that you mention charity becasue team aj paid Charles martin 6 million to effectively buy that ibf belt. Becssue we know charles martin is shit and not worth that.

Now I'm hearing Deontay has martin lined up as one of his upcoming fights.

Oh man..
I heard Dominic Breazeale mentioned as next for Wilder unless Breazeale declines, he's probably going to be made the mandatory as Whyte is lined up for a fight right now with Parker.

I heard Dominic Breazeale mentioned as next for Wilder unless Breazeale declines, he's probably going to be made the mandatory as Whyte is lined up for a fight right now with Parker.
Brazeale is definitely lined up and has been for a while. Dominic said that in May. I'll try and find the info but there was a list and Martin was one of the guys on it.

This whole thing is crazy. Wilders cutting his nose off to spite his face.

The facts are this; wilder has a $15m contract or he can fight Breazeale for no more than 2m. It’s pretty clear to see exactly what wilder brings to the table based on those, and he is relying on Joshua’s hard work to give him a huge payday. Though wilders version of events is 15m is s shameful offer.
The guys a fckin clown, Joshua should just move on, leave the contract in the tbe table and wait to see if he signs. If not fck him off

Back