DeMarcus Cousins signs with the Warriors

Am I missing something here? Cousins is complete garbage, overhyped, big man and not to mention hes fucking hurt lol...He won't even be available to play until December and thats being hopeful. Not to mention hes totally toxic off the court.

He hardly made any impact with NO...his defense sucks too. Fits well with GSW, since none of the starting 4 can defend either.
Cousins played good D in NO, shot fairly well for a big (35% 3 on 6 attempts per) and has some of the best big man passing the game. The fuck game you watchin

So, who's ready for the 2020 season given the next two are basically decided now.

So, who's ready for the 2020 season given the next two are basically decided now.
Next two, how?

GSW:
Cousins - 1 year contract
Durant - 1 year + 1 year player option (He'll opt out)
Curry - year 1 of a 5 year $200M contract
Green - year 4 of a 5 year $82M contract
Klay - year 4 of a 4 year $69M contract (due for a max deal)
Iggy - year 2 of a 3 year $48M contract
Livingston - year 2 of a 3 year $24M contract (year 3 is non guaranteed)

This is without others.

Here is what the salary will look like for those key players under contract next year

Cap (estimating around 115M)
Curry - 40,231,758
Green - 18,539,130
Klay - 32,000,000 (assuming max contract given at 5% raises per year)
Iggy - 17,185,185

Just from those 5 you're looking at 108M roughly. The warriors can be fucked easily in 2019 if vets don't ring chase to them for minimums.

Next two, how?

GSW:

This is without others.

Here is what the salary will look like for those key players under contract next year

Curry - 40,231,758
Green - 18,539,130
Iggy - 17,185,185

Just from those 5 you're looking at 108M roughly. The warriors can be fucked easily in 2019 if vets don't ring chase to them for minimums.

Because yesterday wasnt enough

Because yesterday wasnt enough
Boogie isn't on a vet minimum and he's an extreme exception. Injured all-star suffering one of the worst injuries to have in the NBA while playing a position that was not a draw in this free agent market in a season where teams with significant cap space were either chasing LeBron/Leonard, staying put for next year (Leonard, Kyrie, Butler, etc), tanking (Bulls for example), or not interested in a reunion (Sacramento).

Extreme circumstance. Normal free agency period Cousins doesn't sign on with them

Boogie isn't on a vet minimum and he's an extreme exception. Injured all-star suffering one of the worst injuries to have in the NBA while playing a position that was not a draw in this free agent market in a season where teams with significant cap space were either chasing LeBron/Leonard, staying put for next year (Leonard, Kyrie, Butler, etc), tanking (Bulls for example), or not interested in a reunion (Sacramento).

Extreme circumstance. Normal free agency period Cousins doesn't sign on with them

Dude what the fuck is with you idiots saying a top center in the league who can shoot the fucking basketball isn't a draw? Did you not watch the fucking draft? Almost all of the top picks were big men. GTFO with this narrative you retards just created.

Dude what the fuck is with you idiots saying a top center in the league who can shoot the fucking basketball isn't a draw? Did you not watch the fucking draft? Almost all of the top picks were big men. GTFO with this narrative you retards just created.
Yes a big who can shoot who is coming off of the most devastating injury a basketball player can have minus like decapitation or death. Who likely won't be ready until winter, who also has clashed with coaches and teammates. You seriously think Boogie was getting max offers? Lol @ you not knowing shit

Has anything like this ever happened in in the NBA’s past, or in any of the major sports leagues?

This is unbelievable. I mean, this many top guys on one team?

This only happens in soccer because they don't have salary caps in Europe. So you basically have Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, and Bayern dominating their national leagues and Europe.

I'm glad there's 5-6 sports I follow before basketball. If the NBA was my #1 I would be fucking pissed at this point.
Amen on that one.

I'm just gonna stick with NFL, NCAAM, and NCAAF for now, even though I might stop watching them as well since SEC teams keep getting favored in the rankings.

Yea like its a fore sure he's coming back in same form pre-injury. He won't even be available until December or January, wtf are you talking about.

And now everyone is complaining about them signing him. Saying its not fair.

Next two, how?

GSW:

This is without others.

Curry - 40,231,758
Green - 18,539,130
Iggy - 17,185,185

I bet Iguana gets hit with a case of the old next season, and it is hard to imagine Klay and Green both taking enough paycuts to succeed.
If Green is smart he will take less and try to get some media deals because I think if he was in a different system he would look useless.

Yea like its a fore sure he's coming back in same form pre-injury. He won't even be available until December or January, wtf are you talking about.

Just because a guy is injured doesn't mean he's lost all of his market value.

Have you ever paid attention to pro sports? Guys lose upside but they don't lose all their value. He went from being a MAX CONTRACT in the league. You don't go from 33 million to 5.3. That's fucking absurd.

Just because a guy is injured doesn't mean he's lost all of his market value.

Have you ever paid attention to pro sports? Guys lose upside but they don't lose all their value. He went from being a MAX CONTRACT in the league. You don't go from 33 million to 5.3. That's fucking absurd.
That injury he sustained should matter A LOT. GSW are hoping he comes back by December, but really he might miss all of regular season. I don't think GSW gained a lot by signing him, they're still a stacked team regardless.

That injury he sustained should matter A LOT. GSW are hoping he comes back by December, but really he might miss all of regular season. I don't think GSW gained a lot by signing him, they're still a stacked team regardless.

No, his injury shouldn't destroy all of his value. That's asinine. Nobody is even saying they aren't stacked regardless.

20 Million 2 year for cousins from the Pelicans

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ted-2-year-40-million-pelicans-contract-offer

Everything else is Cousins PR team trying to make him seem like he was being slighted. Don't fucking fall for it.

I was on here yesterday crying about it not being fair, this is BS etc... The truth is he didn't get any offers after the season ended. NO offered that contract during the season and Boogie thought he'd still get a max so he turned it down. NO not only pulled that old offer but refused to give him another one. I still can't understand why the Lakers wouldn't offer him anything.

Back