How many PPVs do you think UFC 226 will do?

UFC 226 will do ONE PPV... UFC 226.

beat me to it

giphy.gif

Under 500k

Schaub was expecting 600k LOL.
Nice joke.

I like DC Max & Ortega (Stipes a non-factor) but those 3 aren't as popular as the tier 1 stars like GSP Jones Conor.
Tier 2 is a massive drop off in buys.

They don't really have Tier 2 anymore. Tier 1 was Rousey/Gregor/GSP (most of the Time), Tier 2 was Rashad/JBJ/Weidman/Anderson (all solid 500k buys)

I doubt it breaks 400K

Its a great card & can't wait, but it feels more like a show for fight fans rather than the casuals. No BS feuds, no mega-stars & for some reason no real promotion of the event despite how poorly recent UFC PPV's sales have been. I guess Dana is just praying that Conor returns to fight Khabib as rumoured later this year to give the UFC figures a significant boost.

should be a mil+ but I stopped trying to gauge ppv buys for a while now, shyts all over the place... actually it’s not all over the place, it’s just low.

Outside of the JJ fights, DC numbers have been pretty low. His best PPV without JJ is Rumble 2 and it did 375k. His low was 200k ( i think?) vs Gus. Around 400k likely. 500k+ would be great.

They need another round of marketing dollars drummed up now, there should be a ad running every hour on multiple stations.
This card could be huge but it’s just not reaching enough people, it caps at 500k.
doubt it even does that. While this card is among the best we've had in years on paper, that isn't what sells PPV's anymore. Drama and beef does. The two championship fights on this card are between combatants who are respectful towards each other and TMZ can't build headlines around that.

300-350k, it should do more but the UFC isn't putting any $ promoting this event, i'm not seeing it promoted anywhere & they don't even have press a conference for it. This should be a big event & have a big event feel but the UFC is treating it like some random card, they need new owners.

I'm guessing around 400 - 450 k. Stipe did 350 with Ngannou he should do a bit more with DC, without taking in consideration the absolute beauty of the card as a whole.
That card was promoted like crazy compared to this card

Plus casuals wanted to see the man who hits as hard as a car kill someone

That card was promoted like crazy compared to this card

Plus casuals wanted to see the man who hits as hard as a car kill someone
Every time N'gannou missed someone in the crowd got a free toyota.

do you guys actually care how many it does?

Seriously I couldn't give a fuck if it sells 20k as long as the fights are good.

You do realize that if enough cards sell 20k like you say cause 'you don't give a fuck' that eventually you will have nothing to watch.

You do realize that if enough cards sell 20k like you say cause 'you don't give a fuck' that eventually you will have nothing to watch.

I was more referring to some posters who thrive on "OMGZZZZZ dis card had 1 mil buyzzz you guysszzz"

I just care about the fights the money is irrelevant to me .

Back