Belgium last goal against Japan: the perfect goal?

houjebek

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The last goal from the Red Devils.
Yeah I am being a bit nationalistic right now, but really...

This is goal is perfection in my humble opinion: right from the start when the Belgium keeper saw De Bruyne running free and threw the ball at him untill the feint attack from Lukaku who let it pass to Chabli...

BEST VIDEO ABOUT THE GOAL=>
https://sporza.be/nl/2018/07/03/ones-more-they-opened-the-door/

You tube clip =>

Don't know if this deserves a seperate thread or not, but they are only talking about the lame England-Colombia match in the WK-thread right now...

The last goal from the Red Devils.
Yeah I am being a bit nationalistic right now, but really...

This is goal is perfection in my humble opinion: right from the start when the Belgium keeper saw De Bruyne running free and threw the ball at him untill the feint attack from Lukaku who let it pass to Chabli...

BEST VIDEO ABOUT THE GOAL=>
https://sporza.be/nl/2018/07/03/ones-more-they-opened-the-door/

You tube clip =>

Don't know if this deserves a seperate thread or not, but they are only talking about the lame England-Colombia match in the WK-thread right now...

Robson Kanu's goal against Belgium in the 2016 euros was much better

I can't wait til the world cup is over so that you idiots who don't actually watch this sport will go away.

Feint attack = moving out of the way. Got it.

Here's a few goals by some dude who played for Southampton who couldn't get in the England team.

I can't wait til the world cup is over so that you idiots who don't actually watch this sport will go away.
LOL, is Japan your girlfriend and that net her vagina?

Basic goal, but no need to lash out at us casuals because we try to get into the spirit.

LOL, is Japan your girlfriend and that net her vagina?

Basic goal, but no need to lash out at us casuals because we try to get into the spirit.
Nah, just the fact that my ancestry was oppressed, enslaved and slaughtered by Belgians for decades.

And the goal was meh

Feint attack = moving out of the way. Got it.

English is not my motherlanguage and don't know how else to translate Lukaku's move, its not "moving out of the way" either. He was trying to look like he was gonna recieve the pass and shoot at the goal so the japanese defenders would run to him... but he let it pass knowning that Chabli would score easier from that position.

English is not my motherlanguage and don't know how else to translate Lukaku's move, its not "moving out of the way" either. He was trying to look like he was gonna recieve the pass and shoot at the goal so the japanese defenders would run to him... but he let it pass knowning that Chabli would score easier from that position.

Nah, he moved out of the way. Also, if you're Belgian at least get the names of your players right. His name is in the video. You keep calling him a French white wine.

Goal was a routine counter attack capitalizing on Japan's recklessness in trying to win the game instead of taking the corner short and playing for extra time. It was poor tactics as they were never going to score from a corner when 6 of Belgium's players were taller than their tallest player, Yoshida. There were 2 better goals in the Argentina/France game alone.

Congrats on the comeback and getting through. I'm looking forward to Belgium vs Brazil- Should be a cracker, but c'mon man.

Gotta love a nice team goal
25soeo3.jpg

ku-xlarge.gif

Great goal but it was on the break, it was 4 attackers vs 2 defenders at the end there.

I preferred Cavani's first goal against Portgual and Neymar's goal against Mexico.

I'd say De Bruyne just scored a better one. Belgium look great so far.

I'd say De Bruyne just scored a better one. Belgium look great so far.
De Bruyne played the fitst half like his life dependance on it, just like Lukaku I like it <Moves>

Back