OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

I'm enjoying comp 3v3, but i don't get how I lose so much Sr when I lose a couple of games but gain so little when I win several .This is their cheap trick to keep you addicted, just like gambling.

I'm enjoying comp 3v3, but i don't get how I lose so much Sr when I lose a couple of games but gain so little when I win several .This is their cheap trick to keep you addicted, just like gambling.

The game is sort of rigged in an attempt to keep you where you are.

I finished my placement matches 4-6 and ranked just shy of gold. Played a few games and got into gold at 2024. Not very happy with it.

Maybe instead of releasing another character with CC they should do a fucking optimization patch that makes the game not run like absolute shit. It would be nice to not have fps cut in half by hitting tab. Fuck, at this point you'd think Blizzard was some small indie developer with the way this game runs 90% of the time.

I finished my placement matches 4-6 and ranked just shy of gold. Played a few games and got into gold at 2024. Not very happy with it.

Gotta do better in Quick Play.

I'm probably going to do a few seasons without placing at all. Most frustrating thing in the world is being the best player in every single game and still losing. I'm low bronze. I have no delusions about whether or not I'm good, since I just started playing on PC not that long ago. But team mates and enemies alike, I'm consistently better and just keep dropping SR with fucking awful teams so I give up on comp until I think I'm good enough to carry.

Gotta do better in Quick Play.

I'm probably going to do a few seasons without placing at all. Most frustrating thing in the world is being the best player in every single game and still losing. I'm low bronze. I have no delusions about whether or not I'm good, since I just started playing on PC not that long ago. But team mates and enemies alike, I'm consistently better and just keep dropping SR with fucking awful teams so I give up on comp until I think I'm good enough to carry.

How does quick play affect competitive? I didn't know they were correlated.

For a while I thought that maybe is was just me even though I typically get at least 2 golds a game, but when I find a decent team and they decide to stick together I can rally off quite a few wins in a row with them.

Got placed in low plat.. not a fan of this private profile shit

Biggest mistake I made was getting into this on a free play weekend like 2 years ago during the summer. bs placements and bs sr gain to loss ratio.

How does quick play affect competitive? I didn't know they were correlated.

For a while I thought that maybe is was just me even though I typically get at least 2 golds a game, but when I find a decent team and they decide to stick together I can rally off quite a few wins in a row with them.

Your MMR for placement matches factors in your QP MMR alongside your previous season's SR.

Does endorsing or getting endorsed do shit besides give xp? Also like I said not a fan of these private profiles in competitive. Have a bunch of shitheads instalocking characters they don’t play or suck ass with and it’s handicapping a lot of teams.

Does endorsing or getting endorsed do shit besides give xp? Also like I said not a fan of these private profiles in competitive. Have a bunch of shitheads instalocking characters they don’t play or suck ass with and it’s handicapping a lot of teams.
I think it's supposed to give you games with other people with higher endorsement, whether it does that now or not I have no idea. As for private profiles, that's what I figured would happen with that.

Yeah, I think the Symmetra rework is going to be what stops me from playing this game. Such a stupid fucking rework. This game was originally pushed as an fps with moba elements and every character they've added recently has pushed it more into a moba with fps elements instead.

Last edited:
I want to get to diamond at least once before I quit the game lol

One trick Zarya or Brigette lol.

Lol I usually end up tanking or playing support in comp too since so many people wanna dps, but Zarya is just boring to me and I won’t let myself play brigette out of pride. She’s such a horse shit character, I can’t believe the amount of people on the ow forums that try and say she takes skill.

Lol I usually end up tanking or playing support in comp too since so many people wanna dps, but Zarya is just boring to me and I won’t let myself play brigette out of pride. She’s such a horse shit character, I can’t believe the amount of people on the ow forums that try and say she takes skill.
Better become that Hanzo one trick everyone loves to have on their team then lol.

The sad thing is that's not even a sarcastic statement anymore. *sigh*

Last edited:
Better become that Hanzo one trick everyone loves to have on their team then lol.

Lmao I hate hanzo too. Is he getting nerfed anytime soon? I typically play Ana, Moira, Rein or Hog in comp. Been doing surprisingly well with Ana this season, probably due to the lack of dive comps since I haven’t dramatically improved with her or anything. Seeing genjis, tracers and Winston’s all the time was a nightmare before though.

Lmao I hate hanzo too. Is he getting nerfed anytime soon? I typically play Ana, Moira, Rein or Hog in comp. Been doing surprisingly well with Ana this season, probably due to the lack of dive comps since I haven’t dramatically improved with her or anything. Seeing genjis, tracers and Winston’s all the time was a nightmare before though.
Not sure if they're nerfing him yet. I think they're trying to buff other mid range heros like Mcree and Soldier first, but they're ults don't combine with Zarya for an instant team wipe so I doubt the buffs do anything.

Hopefully after Hanzo dominates the OWL playoffs Blizzard will nerf him.

Back