TUF 27: Undefeated Ep 12 - The Finale - 10 p.m. ET

Never expected Jay to finish Tyler after losing his first fight. Crazy that the #1 guy who was hyped all throughout the season loses to an unknown who got a 2nd chance after losing
Wildcard payoff! Gotta feel amazing! Massive props!

Gianetti seems like even if he doesn't make it to the top level he'll be someone who puts on fun fights at least.

Welp after getting pumped up and excited after this fight I venture to the front page and see Holloway is out...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Just saw on Twitter. Fucking brutal. Man still want to see stipe/dc but this is a major blow. Get Ortega a fight against anyone.

TUF fighters fighting on the prelims of Friday's card:

Jonh Gunther vs Allan Zuniga
Luis Pena vs Richie Smullen
Tyler DIamond vs Bryce Mitchell

Where's the fight god Karate Dulaney?!?

Glad to see Jay take out Tyler. Did see what the hype was about. Brad for sure showed he was the most technical fighter on the show and is fighting up a weight class. I didn't understand DC putting Brad behind Bryce and Tyler.

Joe still an unknown commodity for me. Mike looked good but I think Luis Pena was the best guy at LW.

Lmao Bisping is such a ass (in a good way).

Luis Pena is the one to watch, I notice on the road to Stipe vs DC YouTube videos that he seems to be training over at AKA. Was he there before the show or do we think DC / Staff invited him?

Is this season worth watching? It's the second one I've skipped.

Luis Pena is the one to watch, I notice on the road to Stipe vs DC YouTube videos that he seems to be training over at AKA. Was he there before the show or do we think DC / Staff invited him?

I think DC is taking him under his wing.

TUF fighters fighting on the prelims of Friday's card:

Jonh Gunther vs Allan Zuniga
Luis Pena vs Richie Smullen
Tyler DIamond vs Bryce Mitchell

Where's the fight god Karate Dulaney?!?
Damn good matchups!

That was a really good fight, I wish that jay would have just finished Tyler with as many chances he had.

Back