2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Aaron Jones suspended without pay for first two games stemming from a traffic stop last year.

Could be a blessing, because I really want to see what Devante Mays has. Apparently he had a good camp last year. Then he got his chance and fumbled twice on his first two career carries, lol.

Could be a blessing, because I really want to see what Devante Mays has. Apparently he had a good camp last year. Then he got his chance and fumbled twice on his first two career carries, lol.

Jones will probably get injured in pre-season anyway.

Jones will probably get injured in pre-season anyway.

Knowing how things are in GB; chances are high.

I like Jones, but I really expect Williams to get the bulk majority of caries, if only because he is a stud in pass protection. Jones has apparently put on more mass to help with that this season, so it will be interesting to see how he fares in camp.

Knowing how things are in GB; chances are high.

I like Jones, but I really expect Williams to get the bulk majority of caries, if only because he is a stud in pass protection. Jones has apparently put on more mass to help with that this season, so it will be interesting to see how he fares in camp.
Williams is probably better all around with the pass blocking and shit (which Ty is utter shit at, he's the whole reason Godgers got smashed in that Dallas game during the playoffs before the throw to Cook) but Jones, I think objectively, was the better runner last year. I feel like I remember longer runs more consistently from Jones whereas Williams seemed to have a tendency to run into his blockers downfield and get caught from behind because of it.

Williams is probably better all around with the pass blocking and shit (which Ty is utter shit at, he's the whole reason Godgers got smashed in that Dallas game during the playoffs before the throw to Cook) but Jones, I think objectively, was the better runner last year. I feel like I remember longer runs more consistently from Jones whereas Williams seemed to have a tendency to run into his blockers downfield and get caught from behind because of it.

Jones is definitely the favorite, and it's obvious why. But for me; I'm all onboard the Jamaal Williams hype train. I know he tended to run into his blocks a lot earlier last season, but as the season progressed so did he. I really want to see what both Williams and Jones can do with a healthy Rodgers and healthy O-Line.

As for Ty, I feel bad for the guy. He isn't going to make it as a feature or even change of pace back. And I don't see him taking many snaps at receiver to climb the ranks there either. I truly don't expect him to be on the team in 2019.

Ty is going to take Cobb's spot on the team

That has been speculated ever since GB drafted Ty, but I really don't see it happening.

Cobb balls out in big games and probably has the best chemistry with Rodgers now that Jordy is gone. He is also the best wr during those scramble drill plays.

But if Cobb doesn't start week 1 then I can't defend him anymore.

If September could get here that'd be fucking swell.

I am tentatively excited for this season.

As a Bears fan this year should be fun for the division, every team got better aside from the Lions.

Expecting Jones to come back from suspension light it up, and help Rodgers lead the team to another playoff birth

If Biegel is a non-factor this year I'm going to be even more gotten to about this than last season.

If Biegel is a non-factor this year I'm going to be even more gotten to about this than last season.

You continue to torture yourself with that 2017 draft. It's not healthy, brah.

Don't get your hopes up about Biegel. Then again I hated the pick even if he was healthy.

Back