PWD 610: Real Americans

Will Smackdown be good tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did somebody say "Metal Illness"?! Maybe it's time to work your way to Metal Health!

I don't actually like this song, I did it for the joke

More names announced for the new season of World of Sport:

Will Ospreay
Martin Kirby
I've heard both of those names before are they any good?

I've heard both of those names before are they any good?

Will Ospreay does the flippy shit. If you like the flippy shit, you're gonna love his flippy shit, he's one of the best at the flippy shit.

I hope I never beat my Metal Illness.

tumblr_n17smhtUQS1s0jiueo9_400.gif
We hope you never beat it either!

just kidding, we love you really

Did somebody say "Metal Illness"?! Maybe it's time to work your way to Metal Health!

I really knew I was gonna like Crank when it opened with those drums and power chord.

Will Ospreay does the flippy shit. If you like the flippy shit, you're gonna love his flippy shit, he's one of the best at the flippy shit.
I'm content with flippy shit.

I had that album on vinyl in grade school. So fucking rad.

The documentary on Quiet Riot that came out a couple years ago was really sad. They really thought they were Metallica or something. Like dude, you had two pretty good songs nearly 40 years ago. That's it.

According to Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer (via Cageside Seats), Nia Jax is rumored to have actual, real life heat with Alexa Bliss, who used to be her friend.

Jax recently unfollowed Bliss on social media and has been liking negative comments from others about her. According to Meltzer, it’s not a work and has resulted in Jax having heat with WWE officials. This came after Jax and Bliss allegedly had a falling out.

Dave from Oakland reporting on a story @Minotauro Rex reported weeks ago....oh no, I mentioned Dave again, time for the usual suspects to complain @Frank23
7ed42HPh.jpg

The documentary on Quiet Riot that came out a couple years ago was really sad. They really thought they were Metallica or something. Like dude, you had two pretty good songs nearly 40 years ago. That's it.

Quiet Riot did two good things in this world:

They brought Randy Rhodes to Ozzy Osbourne's attention.
Kevin Dubrow getting his ass kicked by William Regal, live on radio.

NXT needs to produce some legit stars like OVW did in the early 2000s.

Roids are banned though.
Why are roids banned in WWE? It's not exactly legit competition. If people wanna shorten their life by 30 years then who cares?

They were doing an autograph signing before one of their festival shows and the guitarist refused to sign this kid's CD cause he had the edition that this dude didn't play on. He pulled out the CD notes and was like "see, I'm not credited on this version" and handed it back to him. Then he laughed at the camera and blamed the fan for bringing the wrong stuff. It was pathetic.

He got his ass kicked by Regal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back