Do the Lakers have anyone real good on their team?

15 is ok. Not quite in the good range.

If you watched basketball, you'd know Isiah is a solid 25ppg guy who was sidelined for 8 months with a hip injury and was benched so he could rehab. The fact that he was scoring 15 a game on limited minutes off the bench is pretty impressive in itself.

But you don't watch basketball, you just take a sidelined interest in it.

Edit: Also the dude is like 5'8". I know he's listed at 5'10", but I'm 5'10" and I've seen him in person. I'm taller.

If you watched basketball, you'd know Isiah is a solid 25ppg guy who was sidelined for 8 months with a hip injury and was benched so he could rehab. The fact that he was scoring 15 a game on limited minutes off the bench is pretty impressive in itself.

But you don't watch basketball, you just take a sidelined interest in it.

Edit: Also the dude is like 5'8". I know he's listed at 5'10", but I'm 5'10" and I've seen him in person. I'm taller.
I watch the playoffs.

I watch the playoffs.

Then you would know that the season before he got injured, Thomas dragged a sorry-ass Celtics team to the Eastern Conference Finals.

Besides Lebron? Looks like the LA Lakers are going to be a one man team..

I looked up Isaiah Thomas’s stats, he only made 15 PPG on average last year..
Don’t forget about Kareem and Magic , with LeBurn I think they’ll be unbeatable

Roids shopping nearby at the best juice spots in the world means they don't need anyone else

He can 1v5 to a title

They're destined for a 2nd round exit.

"only made 15 PPG" sounds like someone who doesn't watch basketball.
That's how I know you don't watch basketball.
not to mention he was coming back from a hip injury and still was never 100% all season

Isaiah is still a beast, and will do well wherever he ends up imo

15 is ok. Not quite in the good range.
when you are 5'9 and coming off a hip injury that restricts range of movement its fucking fantastic

the year before he finished in the top 5 for MVP

DhNwddCW0AEu1DD.jpg:large

not to mention he was coming back from a hip injury and still was never 100% all season

Isaiah is still a beast, and will do well wherever he ends up imo

Yeah, I was actually referencing the verbage "only made 15 PPG" too. No one who follows basketball talks like that. You say he averaged 15 PPG or something similar.

Yeah the lakers are trash, that’s why Vegas has them at 7-2 odds to win the championship. But why listen to a business that makes billions off of this shit every year when we can listen to some random cans on an mma forum tell us how bad they suck.

Sports betting houses balance the books. They don't care who wins so as long as they can payout less tgan they take in. That is why you can't find a bookie to take a bet against a lot of team not to win the championship. The Lakers have no shot in my opinion this year and would be happy to bet against them for even meager payouts.

Sports betting houses balance the books. They don't care who wins so as long as they can payout less tgan they take in. That is why you can't find a bookie to take a bet against a lot of team not to win the championship. The Lakers have no shot in my opinion this year and would be happy to bet against them for even meager payouts.

Such bets don’t exist. You can’t bet one team to not win the title lol. You’re literally betting on every other team to win the title at that point.

The fact that they’re expecting the lakers to acquire more talent further supports the argument that the lakers won’t be garbage going into next season and that the odds are being set by more than “public perception.” Public betting isn’t the be all end all factor for making lines. It’s the same reason why the Astros are favored to win the World Series right now over the Yankees and Red Sox. The media is all up on the AL easts nuts non stop and there’s no way you can tell me that there are more people betting on the Astros than the yanks or Red Sox. But the oddsmakers know their shit and know that Houston is probably the best team in the league right now hence why they’re favored.

listen to Windhorst. he pretty much says the exact same thing i said. its because of stupid laker fans but if you really believe this team is 7-2 right now ill take your money if you want. let me know. its a moron bet. Vegas is balancing their liability. Im trying to be nice but you clearly dont understand how Vegas works.

starts around 3min

listen to Windhorst. he pretty much says the exact same thing i said. its because of stupid laker fans but if you really believe this team is 7-2 right now ill take your money if you want. let me know. its a moron bet. Vegas is balancing their liability. Im trying to be nice but you clearly dont understand how Vegas works.

starts around 3min

Lmao at listening to windhorsts fatass. You gonna quote skip or cowherd next? Also I’m not taking that bet with golden states super squad lmao. My whole point is that they’re a fringe top 5 team in the league with their current roster, which is about where their odds sit in Vegas. Lebron has the Cavs as a fringe top 5 team in the league with a much worse roster.

I’m not saying that the odds are 100% accurate on where teams should be ranked going into the season rather that it’s a good measurement for where teams generally stand going into the season, at least a hell of a lot more than random cans on an mma forum. Like I said earlier this is the OPENING line on them which is determined by oddsmakers and professional gamblers who bet hundreds of thousands on shit like this. You make it sound like a bunch of random cholos from east la go to Vegas and bet $20 on them to win and it has some dramatic impact on the lines lmao.

Last edited:
Ingram is good at so many things, but not great at one thing. For how slim he is it’s good to see how aggressive he is in attacking the paint and using his length. Doesn’t settle for outside jumpers which is rare for today’s game. He’ll attack or hit a midrange shot exploiting his length ala KD. He’s also an above average defender and ball handler and getting better at both. At this point he’s a young Turkoglu with a much higher potential.

I worry about Kuz. He can score, but not much else. I’m worried that his rookie year maybe the best we’ll see of him. I’d have no issue trading him. His offensive game is already polished that i don’t see where the improvements will come from.

Back